Question about message i got

D_Backhouse Swollnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Hey people,

I didnt know exactly where to post this, so i thought i would try here, under the Politics section.

Ok, here is the thing.

I have pictures posted on a nother site, Newbienues. I someimes get emails from random people and messages. Yesterday, i got an email from a girl that said saw my pics on there. The email apparently had pics, but they did not show up. I honestly didnt even read the email, i just replied and deleted it. I though it some spam or something, so i replied asking who is this and how did you find my email? She messaged on yahoo messenger and she started talking. She told me where she was from and then said if i wanted to see her and her friend in her webcam. I said no. Then she said she was 17 and her friend 16. I said fuck no. too young and closed the chat. She then kept messaging me and saying that she was going to report to yahoo. I got a few other emails from her, but deleted them right away. I got another one today and didnt even bother to look at it and just erased it.

I am worried :(

Your input will be appreciated

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you keep a history of your messages in the Archive, then you should have no worries.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you keep a history of your messages in the Archive, then you should have no worries.

Yahoo has every word ever written in chat whether he keeps an archive or not.

If they report him there is nothing they can prosecute with considering he told them he was not interested in minors and didn’t pursue anything after that point.

As far as getting the email address that is interesting unless your email is the same as your I/M name. Otherwise they must know or have talked with somebody that has it and/or it could be somebody trying to set you up like a disgruntled ex or friend. It could also be law enforcement saw some questionable behavior and forcibly got your address from your provider hoping to set you up.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beat them to the punch.

You should be the one reporting them to yahoo.

Good advice. This was baiting, clear and simple. You were not out hunting for underage girls. Reporting it right away is the best defense.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think these "girls" are underage at all. How did they get your IM/email? They either spammed you (along with a few thousand other people) or they came across it on some website. Why did they want you to see them cam? Because I have no doubt you would have been charged by the minute for the privilege via the installation of dialers or other malware on your computer. Why did they threaten you when you refused to chat with them/view them on cam? Because they thought you would be an easy mark who would respond to their threats with a concession to view them. At which point they would have said "pay up!" via credit card instead. Yes, I suspect they would have demanded money from you at some point. I also suspect you would be one of a few dozen or hundred people that they are threatening in this way.

It is blackmail, pure and simple. I mean who on earth gets aggressive just because someone doesn't want to see them on cam? Who threatens to report someone for refusing to cam? That is not normal behaviour! These "girls" know that no one wants to be accused of being a pedophile and they are counting on you panicking and doing whatever is necessary to prevent that. You are right not to give into it but if I were you I would go and report these "girls" to Yahoo yourself because what they are doing is illegal and someone else will be taken in by them.