Question About My Best Friend

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by warrior08, Jul 30, 2020.

1. warrior08

warrior08 Well-Known Member

I have a best friend who I suspect may be bi and has feelings for me. He is married with kids. We've been friends for a good three years and became best friends last year. Lately I've been noticing some things he do. I'll give a little list. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I'm straight by the way, but have had curious thoughts. I've noticed these: when I drive, he always turns to look at me and talk. After a couple drinks, he has his hands on my lower back to talk in my ear when at a bar or lounge. He's done it quite a bit. He'll call me and talk when his wife is not around all the time. I caught him staring at me and he looked away quick. There's a few more, but this will be too long. Am I right or my mind playing tricks on me?

2. malakos

malakos Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What does it matter? Shouldn't you treat it as platonic affection if it seems there may be nothing to it, or subtly discourage it if you think he may be coming onto you?

3. warrior08

warrior08 Well-Known Member

It does not matter. If he has feelings for me nothing will change. Still be my best friend. I was just curious about what I was noticing.

malakos likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice