1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Question About My Best Friend

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by warrior08, Jul 30, 2020.

1. warrior08

warrior08 Well-Known Member

I have a best friend who I suspect may be bi and has feelings for me. He is married with kids. We've been friends for a good three years and became best friends last year. Lately I've been noticing some things he do. I'll give a little list. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I'm straight by the way, but have had curious thoughts. I've noticed these: when I drive, he always turns to look at me and talk. After a couple drinks, he has his hands on my lower back to talk in my ear when at a bar or lounge. He's done it quite a bit. He'll call me and talk when his wife is not around all the time. I caught him staring at me and he looked away quick. There's a few more, but this will be too long. Am I right or my mind playing tricks on me?

2. malakos

malakos Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What does it matter? Shouldn't you treat it as platonic affection if it seems there may be nothing to it, or subtly discourage it if you think he may be coming onto you?

Scarletbegonia and Gj816 like this.
  3. warrior08

It does not matter. If he has feelings for me nothing will change. Still be my best friend. I was just curious about what I was noticing.

malakos likes this.
  4. PorknBeans19

Gold Member Platinum Gold

:joy: if you're comfortable with it, why not put yourself in a situation where he may see you nude (locker room, etc) and if you catch him looking, your suspicions may be true. If he gets hard, he's definitely interested.

I've seen my best friend naked multiple times. We are close, lived together in college, and changed together and he has even showered in my ensuite shower in college and been on a guys holiday together. I'm gay and I've found it hard to not notice or not get hard when he's nude around me. He doesn't take any notice and knows it's a natural reaction to attraction. Plus, he takes it as a compliment that he's physically fit. It's a way of catching him out but you need to be comfortable doing it. And he obviously has to be comfortable changing or going on guy's trips.

Maybe it can strengthen the friendship further and create a better bond in the long run.

5. warrior08

I think you are right. We have planned a road trip. It almost canceled a couple days ago. We got into a big argument. Thought it was close to end of our friendship. It was dumb. We hashed it out hugged and got emotional. As we were hugging he said he needs me, he can confide in me, wants us to always be friends, and he said his relationship with his wife is deep, but with me its deeper. I didn't know how to answer that.

sdbg likes this.
  6. EricR

EricR Active Member

My advise would be the same if you were a woman. You know he is married. To me wether it is streight sex or gay sex. Its would be wrong cause he is married.

7. warrior08

I get it. I won't let it get that far. Just wondering the things that are said, what he may mean.

EricR likes this.
  8. Scarletbegonia

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually I’d reply with open your pie hole and use your words, but if you are misreading, it could harm the friendship.

take a moment to wonder, then move on.

bobbleworc and EricR like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice