question about my bf masturbating too much..

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Feb 8, 2011.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

my bf masturbate 3 times a day (he is 22 years old) on rare occasions 5 times a day

is he using up all his sperm and he wont be able to do it when he's 50?

my other guy friends dont masturbate that much. does my bf have a problem? is he obsessed w sex? (thats what my friend said) is he using sex/masturbation as some kind of outlet for feelings like anxiety or something?

he masturbates w no lube and his dick gets these raw redness as if the skin almost broke on two spots (the size of half my pinkie finger nail each ) near the tip of his dick. seeing his dick all battered up turns me off, and i think its bad for him, how can i break it to him nicely cause he is quite sensitive?

if i tell him him masturbates too much at this rate, do i have grounds for saying so? if i tell him to go easier on his dick and not pump it so hard, how can i be nice about saying that?

will it be better if he uses lube when he mastubates? how can i teach a guy to use lube to masturbate? he shares a room w 3 other guys... and he is also very lazy.. he doesn't take a shower afterwards he just wipes it w tissue. when he hears his roommate coming and he's masturbating he just pops it into his pants. how can i get someone like him like this to use lube?

thank u so much. i know this is a lot of questions but it would help me a lot. thanks

2. D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy Account Disabled

Your boyfriend sounds like a big time loser...LOL

3. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow...that's a lot of problems. He should use lube - for his own comfort. He should shower. Don't sleep with him when he has open sores on him.

And men don't use up their sperm... they make new stuff all the time. So he won't use it up.

Good luck with that relationship!

4. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

It is clear that he is addicted to masturbation. He is draining all of his drive and motivation and he will be less attentive towards you. You need to train him away from masturbating by telling him that you want to masturbate him from now on. Tell him that he has to save himself for you and that you'll give him a hand job every day as part of the deal. After a few weeks of masturbating him yourself, his brain will start to associate your touch as being more pleasurable than his own and he will begin to become more compliant towards you, just to feel your touch again. This is when you can start training him to become an obedient and attentive boyfriend, with brainwashing handjobs.

Real Women Don't Do Housework
    DreamLover Laboratories - Sexualization of desirable behaviors

#4 gunnaknow, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

How are your BFs masturbatory habits a women's issue?

6. Ed69

Gold Member

+1

And why should he need to shower after choking the chicken?I don't shower after pissing or masturbating am I lazy?:eek:

7. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

Great opportunity! knowing that he is lazy, if he finds out that there is someone to jack him off, he'll be even more happy! then you can do what you want.... you can get to know him better.... and once that happens, you can talk to him.... and he ll ask start liking someone else giving a handjob than he doing it himself, and eventually get over it... while at the same time eagerly waiting for you!

people don't know they have issues until someone actually breaks it out tho them! then they sit back and think! "oh! yes... maybe that person is right..." have you even tried to tell him??

why you so desperately after him anyway?? knowing you have to clean up so much of his garbage??

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

Sounds like he is uncut. If he is then the small cuts on his penis are called foreskin fissures. If they keep reocurring then eventually his foreskin will get too tight and he will have to be circumcised. Or so they say.

I get them too from time to time. The way to let them heal is to stop masturbating or what I do is pull the foreskin back when hard/semi hard and keep it there for a good ten minutes or so each night. Then it heals up in a few days.

Also masturbation isn't harmful unless its affecting his social life or his relationship. But if he has the time and the inclination to masturbate then there is no problem.

9. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I second this! Might be time to jump out of this train wreak.

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

After first reading I thought this was posted by a minor, after a little research the OP is from a different culture and english I suspect is not a first language.
    How about a little less sarcasm and a little more support. She is coming here to get female advice in her threads.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Okay, it seems like she might be a he, but I'll take a shot at it.

Girl, get a new boyfriend! Your boyfriend's penis is stinky, he doesn't give you any foreplay even though you're always sucking his cock before sex despite the fact that you have a tiny mouth and it makes your jaw hurt, you don't really seem to enjoy sex with him and he hurts you a lot during sex, he doesn't have the courtesy to stop fucking you after you're no longer enjoying it, he doesn't appreciate you enough for cleaning his apartment, and he's so addicted to masturbating that his penis is scabby. Seriously, is there is a good reason why you're with him? Because all I'm hearing is that you need to find someone who will appreciate you enough for cleaning his apartment and blowing him that he won't completely suck in bed.

If you really are a petite 23 year old Asian woman, then you're in luck. There are lots of men who would be glad to show you how much better they can do.

#11 petite, Feb 8, 2011
  12. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Agree, what kind of miserable guy put his GF to clean his place

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    True.

I can't get over the suspicious feeling that this is really a fishing expedition for PMs from hopeful men.

But maybe I'm just jaded from being on LPSG for too long. I was naive once upon a time.

#13 petite, Feb 8, 2011
  14. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    bullshit

I don't even believe she's a woman. Let me know a woman that knows how many times a day his bf masturbates and also knows exactly the injuries caused to the dick because of that

And the question about using up all sperm and not being able to have sex when he's older is so dumb that it can't be serious

15. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I can't believe most of the comments on here.

How many times a guy jacks off is none of his GFs business. If he's doing it 3 -5 times a day - it must feel good to him, & it's not an unusual amount. We've had women on here masturbating upwards of 50 times if I recall correctly!

If you don't like something, tell him - if he tells you to mind your own business, choose to stay or go.

I agree that this cannot be a serious question.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Would 3-5 times even make it scabby? TheBF once confessed to me that he had been so turned on by something we did the previous weekend that he couldn't stop thinking about it and he kept masturbating to the memory every day since (it had been 5 days) and he was more turned on every day than the day before, and he had masturbated 7 times that day. I was extremely flattered and he didn't have a scabby penis. It was just fine.

17. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I agree! I have never suffered with 'scabby penis' regardless of how much masturbating I have done.

18. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

Everybody knows that mastubation causes blindness. Thats why I wear such thick glasses, I barely quit in time! I had carpal tunnel in both wrists. If you masterbate until your penis bleeds, you may have a problem. If you do it until your hand bleeds you should seek professional help imeadiately! LOL

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Sorry, but this does not convince me that she is a woman.

20. Pepito2011

Pepito2011 New Member

I truly believe that the more you cum the better you will be in a week. :)Maybe if you fucked him those 3 times he wouldnt have to masturbate...
    the more you masturbate the better, it like sports, it is all practice! now if you over masturbate you probably have problems the next day or two... but it is like when you exercise to much,, next day you cant move a muscle but in a week you will thank that you did it.

I masturbate from time to time because my wife's pussy is not made of gummy bears. SHe understands it. I would do it with her like 3 times per day.. anyways, telling you thing from experience I use to masturabate a lot more when wasnt married, now I work full time. Back then I was full time masturbating..it is not addiction, you can stop from masturbating.. but when you think about why would you? why would you top from having sex?

Draft saved Draft deleted