Question about my size.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by univ`, Oct 13, 2005.

1. univ`

univ` New Member

Not sure if this is the right place. But my question is.....Why i have a small penis ? rofl.
    3' when sleepy / 6.1/or/2' when hard. It's the fact that when i use to be 17 i would have a 8incher. Depending though, In my country(Dominican Republic) i hear guy's say if you masterbate alot..you're penis grow's ? during 17 i masterbated alot and saw the same size 5.8 , when i stopped masterbating for 2 weeks to see what happens...It was 8inch. then next day 7, and then next day and every other day 5.w/e , Now i'm 19 and my shit is 5.9 top's. And its embrassing and pissing me off. I spank daily...cause it's a habit even if i try to stop i can go 1-2 days max skipping spankings...unless i come home from school thinking about pussy or seeing some ass that triggers me to go home and spank. But i wanna know the truth about masterbating, does it shrink it or grow it ? actually "grow it" would be out of question since i do it daily alot of times. And i see nothing. So i guess question would be does spanking cause it to shrink ? and i ususally excersize it when its erected for no reason when i wake up.... and stretch it out hard...not sure if that works but eh ....

??

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Masturbation has no effect on penis size.

If it did, average would be 34" long and 12" around. :eyes:

Your penis is average size, and it will not have suddenly grown to 8" or suddenly shrunk, you probably incorrectly measured it.

3. Wave

Wave Member

Exactly. There seesm to be some discrepancy into when a man's unit stops growing to its full size, but masturbation does not shrink or enlarge your endowment. Jelqueing....there are differing opinions on that subject.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You're just gonna have to stop using alum for a lube.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, yer well above average. I dunno about soft cock size (as it's always fluctuating due to temperature and other factors) but the average cock is 5 1/3" long and 4.25" thick.

My cock, when flaccid, is usually around 3" long soft. When I'm hard, I'm 6" x 5.5" So don't sweat it dude. "Jerking off gives you a small cock" are old wives' tales meant to scare us dude away from jerking off, as the Christians see it as a "sin." Just like "jerking off gives you hair palms" (I demand to know the logic behind that one...) and "Don't jerk off, you'll go blind." Oh wait...that one I can see, cause I shoot my face while jerkin off sitting up a lot =P

6. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Some people's size when hard varies a lot depending on how hard and aroused they are. Most people's hard length only varies by 1/4" or so between normal and maximum arousal, but some people seem to have stretchier ligaments or something, and they may get an extra inch and a half or more when very hard. I think that may be the situation with you.

But have you put on weight since you were 17? That would make a difference also.

Draft saved Draft deleted