Question about my size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Merv Megaphone, May 22, 2011.

1. D_Merv Megaphone

D_Merv Megaphone Account Disabled

I am 7.5x5.5 bpel and just over 7 nbpel. My girth is pretty consistent throughout the whole penis. Where would you say a 7nbpx5.5 ranks percentile wise out of 100 random guys? Not sure if I am a little above average or truly big in the real world.

2. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

3. Incocknito

Gold Member

1% according to that and about 0.5% for 8" interesting.

4. D_Merv Megaphone

Yeah I have been inactive but some stuff happened recently that made me question this. I do plan to put up pictures including measured ones.

I recently went to a urologist due to mild ED who commented on how long my penis is and that got me interested in this topic again. He said 'what are you 8 inches?'. He seemed more impressed with length than girth.

What I'm curious about though is how many man have the combo of both or a comparable combo of volume/surface area. The percentiles already seem higher than I would have guessed for each individual category.

Also I wonder is the length data bp or nbp?

#4 D_Merv Megaphone, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  5. Incocknito

Gold Member

1% isn't good enough for you? That means that someone would have to sleep with 100 men to find someone with a penis as long as yours (once) and 200 (total) to find another.

Most women sleep with 9 guys or so, maybe 50 at most. Don't worry about it, worry about your creepy urologist.

6. D_Merv Megaphone

That show that 1 percent of men have a penis that size but there are others bigger. If you look at the distribution chart....the length is at the 95.5 percent or 97.5 percent depending if its nbp or bp. The girth is 92. What I'm wondering is what men have a combo of both and how to figure out where I rank.

I added a pic I just took with webcam if anyone wants to take a look in my album.

7. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

unknown what measuring standard they were using but thought it may shed some light. I too wouldn't worry about it. I am sure you leave very few if any dissatisfied. If anything I am turned down for being too big lol. That pic is damn nice by the way. Unsure how many have both length and girth in that range but suffice to say it would be very very few.

8. B_joshdaniels

B_joshdaniels New Member

my latest girlfriend had slept with 20 guys and had one dick that was as long but noticeably thicker than mine and another dick that was a lot thinner but a lot longer (like 10 inches)...

i used to think what i had was kind of rare, but that put it into a bit more of a perspective. unless she somehow randomly hooks up with well hung guys. she's not a size queen at all, as long as it's not as small as a pinky finger she'll be happy. she says she doesn't even notice size until it's inside her. she doesn't really even look or pay attention. i've talked to other girls about my size and they all say i'm really big, and even that "like maybe only 1 percent of guys are larger" and that's without any knowledge but just personal experience. not that they've experienced bigger but they know there must be some larger ones out there. well that's my little rant. i'd be psyched if i was in the top 1%, but frankly i don't think i am

9. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bah, in the grand scheme of things, in the real world(tm) outside the vaulted ceilings of LPSG, you're far and above median average. Worry not - worry about your dick Doc though - might need to find another urologist if he continues to asks really off the wall, non-diagnostic questions. *fluffs out fur with a chill* A doc asking me that or lingering longer than necessary to carry out a routine exam gets FIRED.

10. D_Merv Megaphone

I dont know I didnt think it was that creepy. I had mild ED and he just said the length could effect some bloodflow and then yeah he remarked on how long it was. Nothing that bad and I really like the guy.

Anyway, I'm thinking my size is like in the mid 90s percentile wise? All things considered (length, girth and combo of 2) That sounds pretty large but another way to think of it is that I am as hung as a man is tall who is 6'2 tall. (just under 96 percentile) Then it doesn't seem that large. Maybe you have to be in the 98 percentile and up to have a noticeably big cock. Does that sound right?

Draft saved Draft deleted