Question about my size...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MattAdamsGuy, Oct 4, 2007.

1. MattAdamsGuy

MattAdamsGuy New Member

Hey all! So, I've been making out with this guy and the other night it went a little further and he asked me to fuck him. He seems REALLLY well-hung to me. It's like my wrist thick, not that long, maybe 6 - 6.5". I, on the other hand am relatively long, but pretty darn thin. 7.5" x 4.5". I was totally freaked because (I've never fucked a dude before) and I assumed my girth wouldn't really satisfy him.
    He was going fuckin nuts tho. He kept talking about how "deep" it was and how close he was to coming. Was he just making me feel better? Probably seems like a stupid question, but I've never fucked a dude before.
    Thanks for the advice!
    Matt

2. B_Edward Yawn

B_Edward Yawn New Member

Yes, very good.

3. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't worry man. A thick cock is nice, but you gotta be ready for it. A long cock that's not so thick means you don't have to do so much prep work to get ready for it...and if the guy fucking you knows how to use it you can really have fun!

4. bchbndboy

bchbndboy New Member

Albums:
    Girth is not everything but I'd be willing to give you a second opinion.

5. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did it feel good?
    Was it hot for you?

Why are you second guessing his reaction? If he was responding like this, I am guessing you were tingling his fancy and satisfying him. I am surprised you are being so insecure with a 7.5 inch penis.

Dude, learn to be a good lover...no matter what the size. Learn to satisfy your partners...most of it is not based on your girth.

6. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Needless to say, I sense a major insecurity problem. He seemed to enjoy your cock and expressed it physically and verbally. Yet you still seriously doubt yourself merely because your dick is slightly thinner than average (but WAY longer I might add).

Based on your description it looked like you fucked the hell out of him and he loved it. Yes there is a chance that he was faking it all just to stoke your ego in regards to your insecurity over your somewhat thin dick. But, unless you see some concrete evidence of deceit, don't be a self doubter. It isn't good for the soul.

You stepped up to the plate as a man and acquitted yourself well, yet you are full of self doubt. Just don't go down that road. You don't get to be a good lover by convincing yourself you aren't. Be proud of what you (and your cock) did for him.

7. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

sounds hot to me!

8. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Uncut and a big PA sounds hot to me!!! Nice Piece Shinybellend!! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted