Question About My Wife's Preoccupation

D_hmcgh

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, my wife really likes to talk about penis size. Whenever we are working out at the gym, she will usually ask if I saw any well-hung men in the locker room. She’ll want to know details about how long, how thick, etc. compared to mine. Then, of course she’ll want me to point out the owners of the large cocks. The same thing whenever I go to the restroom. My wife usually asks if I saw any big dicks at the urinal or if anybody noticed mine. Have any of you ever been curious about this kind of thing? Have your boyfriends/husbands ever told you about showing off in the men’s room/locker room or told you about seeing another man’s large penis?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your wife's preoccupation isn't a woman's issue.

Ladies, my wife really likes to talk about penis size. Whenever we are working out at the gym, she will usually ask if I saw any well-hung men in the locker room. She’ll want to know details about how long, how thick, etc. compared to mine. Then, of course she’ll want me to point out the owners of the large cocks. The same thing whenever I go to the restroom. My wife usually asks if I saw any big dicks at the urinal or if anybody noticed mine. Have any of you ever been curious about this kind of thing?
No

Have your boyfriends/husbands ever told you about showing off in the men’s room/locker room or told you about seeing another man’s large penis?
No

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies, my wife really likes to talk about penis size. Whenever we are working out at the gym, she will usually ask if I saw any well-hung men in the locker room. She’ll want to know details about how long, how thick, etc. compared to mine. Then, of course she’ll want me to point out the owners of the large cocks. The same thing whenever I go to the restroom. My wife usually asks if I saw any big dicks at the urinal or if anybody noticed mine. Have any of you ever been curious about this kind of thing? Have your boyfriends/husbands ever told you about showing off in the men’s room/locker room or told you about seeing another man’s large penis?

No and No

This sounds like strange behaviour for a woman.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure this isn't a behaviour that you have encouraged?

That's what it sounds like. And I don't have a wife but my girlfriend(s) are only ever interested in my penis size and not anyone else's.

cs7309

Just Browsing
Media
I think that you're right. It would be weird if you really did have a wife and if she exhibited any of this behavior that you dreamt up.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She's obviously cheating on your with a big dicked guy. I would.