Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only orgasm if a 14"x8" carrot...
Is that internet inches @rtg ? ;) You know, the average carrot is 5.5" x 4.6", right? Perhaps there is a Large Carrot Support Group out there somewhere... ;) Meanwhile, I'll be converting 46.34 minutes into minutes and seconds.... incredibly precise timing. :p

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that internet inches @rtg ? ;) You know, the average carrot is 5.5" x 4.6", right? Perhaps there is a Large Carrot Support Group out there somewhere... ;) Meanwhile, I'll be converting 46.34 minutes into minutes and seconds.... incredibly precise timing. :p

I think @rtg is dead on - exactly my experience with women. The skill is in the aggressive mixing but all the rest is about right.

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
My mom, who has had a lot of sex admitted to me that she's never had an orgasm from penetration. She felt ashamed and broken until I told her many women havent.

Kinda apples n' oranges, but as a guy...

Going my whole life never having, or not even possessing the ability to have, an orgasm from penetrative sex would be a bit of a bummer.

Reactions: Lovin.life7

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe you need to put a little more effort into learning your ladies body hunni, I'm personally fairly lucky to be able to orgasam in different ways from different types of stimulation but every woman is different and some have a hard time reaching an orgasam at all. first and foremost you need to make sure your turning her on before you do anything hunni, I'm sure once she's relaxed she'll guide you to learn what's good for her!:)

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man, first, TRY TO LISTEN to what many ladies have told you here!

Second: for me, my wife's first penetrative orgasm was nearly after 5 years of REALLY good and satisfactory sex! and this first time was not really intentional, it just HAPPENED! all what we were doing was trying to enjoy ourselves, and yes we tried different positions/angles/paces the main rule was "experiment while enjoying", But i'll give you three main hints that you should try:

1: If you can make her orgasm easily from clitoral stimulation, THEN >>> DO IT FIRST! then move on to penetration, as most women can reach a second orgasm much easier than the first (correct me ladies if I'm wrong on this!)

2: Use secondary stimulation with your mouth and hands: after we reached our first internal orgasm, I realized that she can really reach it much easier when other sensitive parts of her body are stimulated too (suck on her nipples, kiss her neck, deep kissing, tongue sucking, anal fingering...etc (It depends on HER, this should vary from one woman to another, you have to find out what works best for her!))

3: Try to experiment somehow with your fingers (or a dildo maybe) (if it's okay with her) trying to understand which sides and depths of her vagina is more sensitive and feels better and at which speed, from then try to apply the positions and angles that will most likely stimulate these inner areas (probability wise, many women reach inner climaxes from certain positions, you can search this on the internet)

Last, (whether these hints worked or not) and i didn't include it as a hint, because it's a kind of "cheating". Just try to stimulate her clit while penetrating! (use your hands / her hands / a vibrator) And you can definitely try the CAT position, with simple practice you can easily master it, and as far as i know, it's the magical cheat for your problem!

BUT trust the ladies up there, putting PRESSURE is a killer for sex! Just enjoy yourself as long as she is enjoying! I almost had this pressure regarding "squirting"!! I kept trying, reading, watching videos, and it started to really get frustrating for both of us, Till i was convinced (from many sources) that most women really do not squirt! (for the ladies here: this is true, right?! Please don't tell me if this isn't true!! ;)) and I realized, out of all the sexual pleasures, this one single thing won't make us HAPPIER unless it just happens one day unintentionally!

I hope this might help!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies,

I have a hard time getting my girlfriend to orgasm from penetrative sex. I want to ask how much time of actual penetration do you need to reach orgasm? I know it varies, but averagely?

Ok, you've read all the other correct responses and hopefully listened to the women especially.

Assuming they are already turned on, about 5 min of PIV works for 2 women I know. Another took much longer and it was after we had had sex together for years.

The first 2 cum from PIV often and with many of their other partners, not just me. The latter rarely had PIV orgasms.

2/3 preferred clitoral/external orgasm, and I never asked the other.

Keep in mind, this info is irrelevant to your situ because human variation

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I only orgasm if a 14"x8" carrot is aggressively mixed around in my salad bowl for 46.34 minutes.

Thanks. You may have just removed the last remaining non-sexual thing in my life. Now my wife's gonna be asking why I got wood when salad was served....

Reactions: CarlaM and rtg