Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've been pumping for some time now and finally decided to move to a 3 inch tube with sleeve. It's been a couple months and I've seen some great gains but I want to start packing the tube like I did my 2.5". My question to you pumpers is how long does it take to pack a tube this big?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it can take a while..but you can get faster results if you pump with warm/hot water...not too hot tho :) hehehe also take breaks every so often to massage then back in the tube. Be careful not to use too much pressure to avoid the lil red spots and even blistering. Also, you can try wrapping the tube in a heating pad on medium heat. Do the same kind of breaks for massage and use moderate pressure. :) Hope this helps!

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't mind at all. I"m actually using the Lex Steele pump. 12 x 3 cylinder. I then went to Autozone/Harbor Freight/Home Depot and bought a pump with a gauge for 20.00. Made myself a nice solid pump for all less then 60.00. For this size on LA Pumps or something I would have paid way over 150 for the dimensions.
front_365.jpg

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to pump...an hour and a half is fine as long as you take breaks every 45 min to an hour..I usually go for at least 2-3 hours. ..also it's easier to pack a 3 or 3 1/2 tube if you add your balls to the cylinder...I use the heating pad method...check out vacpumpers.com or tiger pumping on the web. here's some pic's of mine in a 3 1/2 cylinder.

I'm probably looking at more then an hour and half? I feel comfortable doing 45 minutes but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have a problem if I attempted to hit that 1 hour mark.

Attachments

Reactions: youngpumper

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've been pumping for some time now and finally decided to move to a 3 inch tube with sleeve. It's been a couple months and I've seen some great gains but I want to start packing the tube like I did my 2.5". My question to you pumpers is how long does it take to pack a tube this big?

Till the end of the cosmos itself. Maybe .010% of pumpers can pack a 3 inch tube with cock only. I have only seen ONE cut pumper pack the tube without the aid of any silicone or saline. Uncut pumpers can pump up to pack a 3 inch tube, but it is mostly foreskin that packs the tube, leaving the actual cock nowhere near 3 inches in diameter. Good luck and post some pics of your huge pumps, I am curious to see your progress.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to pump...an hour and a half is fine as long as you take breaks every 45 min to an hour..I usually go for at least 2-3 hours. ..also it's easier to pack a 3 or 3 1/2 tube if you add your balls to the cylinder...I use the heating pad method...check out vacpumpers.com or tiger pumping on the web. here's some pic's of mine in a 3 1/2 cylinder.

Referring to the Pics...
Geez, I guess the term "3rd leg" really does apply. :eek:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Holy shit BT,how long is that tube?? really huge man!

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy shit BT,how long is that tube?? really huge man!
That's a 9" cylinder which is a pretty standard length. I got a new cylinder thats just for pumping the head. Also, pumping the head takes longer, but is more permanent! I'll have to take some pic's of that one if you want to see it. It keeps the shaft at a more "normal" size...lol and just works the head...I have it up to 6" in circumference so far:biggrin1:

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Till the end of the cosmos itself. Maybe .010% of pumpers can pack a 3 inch tube with cock only. I have only seen ONE cut pumper pack the tube without the aid of any silicone or saline. Uncut pumpers can pump up to pack a 3 inch tube, but it is mostly foreskin that packs the tube, leaving the actual cock nowhere near 3 inches in diameter. Good luck and post some pics of your huge pumps, I am curious to see your progress.

I don't know. I got pretty damn close after doing a good 2 1/2 hour session with breaks about every 45 minutes. The only reason I stopped was because I was at the point where I was about to cum in the tube so I couldn't pump anymore. Anyways, that size is nice to look at when it comes out of the tube but I'm not to fond of the donut that results afterward. Hence, why I only pump like that probably a maximum of once a month.

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this mean that if you wanted a donut, you have to pump for a total of 2 and a half hours? Taking breaks every 45 mins. or so? Is this still at around 5"of Hg?
I'm trying to get a huge donut

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jesus... That looks like it hurts like hell!