Question about Packing 3" tube...

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I'm probably looking at more then an hour and half? I feel comfortable doing 45 minutes but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have a problem if I attempted to hit that 1 hour mark.
Just take breaks every 20 minutes and you'll be fine.i often pump for over 2 hours without doing any harm...just take frequent breaks.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I love to pump...an hour and a half is fine as long as you take breaks every 45 min to an hour..I usually go for at least 2-3 hours. ..also it's easier to pack a 3 or 3 1/2 tube if you add your balls to the cylinder...I use the heating pad method...check out vacpumpers.com or tiger pumping on the web. here's some pic's of mine in a 3 1/2 cylinder.
thats one helluva unit!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Does this mean that if you wanted a donut, you have to pump for a total of 2 and a half hours? Taking breaks every 45 mins. or so? Is this still at around 5"of Hg?
I'm trying to get a huge donut
it all depends on the individual.i can pump for 2 hours and have very little donut.others get a donut after 30 min and a huge one at that...we're all different.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my case, I often use the heating-pad method also. All my sessions are 20 minutes with 5-10 minute breaks. My first two sessions are always with the 10 X 2.0 tube which is really too tight for my girth without excess lube and avoiding an erect entry. As I hate the donut look and want my cock to look more natural, I use the condum method to prevent it when I move from the 2.5 to the 2.75 diameter tube.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case, I often use the heating-pad method also. All my sessions are 20 minutes with 5-10 minute breaks. My first two sessions are always with the 10 X 2.0 tube which is really too tight for my girth without excess lube and avoiding an erect entry. As I hate the donut look and want my cock to look more natural, I use the condum method to prevent it when I move from the 2.5 to the 2.75 diameter tube.

Yah, I also really hate the donut look. I've also found that while using heat, I pack the tube faster and it doesn't allow lymph fluid to build up thus creating the donut.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yah, I also really hate the donut look. I've also found that while using heat, I pack the tube faster and it doesn't allow lymph fluid to build up thus creating the donut.

OMG, everybody knows how to avoid the donut, right? I haven't pumped it years - just experimented with it a while. But something I read when I started said go buy a bicycle tire inner tube. You can get them at a sporting goods store. Cut a one inch section from it and you'll have a compression band. Put lube on the head of your cock and/or the inside of the band and slip it on and put it right over where the donut forms. Works like a charm -- the compression keeps the fluid from building up there more than the rest of the cock. You get a much more pleasing look, IMHO.

onlygettinbigger

Experimental Member
Media
I am a night pumper...and I also greatly dislike the donut look and feel ( as does the wife ).

When i say night pumper I mean I pump while I am asleep. I use a pumptoys.com acrylic sun tea jar with a qs-7 computer controlled pump and i pump for anywhere from 4 - 8 hours with preprogrammed breaks. I pump wet with a vacuum level of 2-3 for pump time and .5 - 1 for rest periods..i also use a heating pad to keep the water warm

at tat low of vacuum i never get a donut....if i raise it to anything over 4 i am almost guaranteed a donut.

vacuumboy

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys, I just found this old post and it made me think of myself packing a 3 Inch one day, cock only. Tripod says only 0.010% of pumpers could pack such a big tube with their cock only.
That pushes me and I wanna start a workout during my Holidays: that means that I will start with daily pumping and hopefully pack the 3 incher within these 3 weeks.
I think I can do it. I hope you guys Support me and lets see how big we can get that fucker.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.5 inches of girth is my genetic limit for girth enlargement more or less.

Likewise, a 2.5" inch tube is pretty much my limit.

I think to pack a 3" tube, one would simply have to start out with a 6.5 or 7" natural girth. Humans seem able to only add 3-3.5 inches of girth through pumping without injections or pharmaceuticals. It's just a rule of nature I've noticed over the years.

vacuumboy

Experimental Member
Media
Guys, I am not sure about what you state here. Especially tripod, I am convinced that with the right technique and amount of time and heat and dedication it is, even for a quite thin penis, possible to pack a 3 Inch tube. I know that not many pumpers can do so, but in my opinion it only lacks dedication and time invested into that goal.

I am pretty sure that most pumpers could pack a 3 incher if they just tried Long enough. I can take weeks and months of hard work to pack the 3 incher, but I am pretty sure that it will be possible. We will see.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, I am not sure about what you state here. Especially tripod, I am convinced that with the right technique and amount of time and heat and dedication it is, even for a quite thin penis, possible to pack a 3 Inch tube. I know that not many pumpers can do so, but in my opinion it only lacks dedication and time invested into that goal.

I am pretty sure that most pumpers could pack a 3 incher if they just tried Long enough. I can take weeks and months of hard work to pack the 3 incher, but I am pretty sure that it will be possible. We will see.

Nothing is impossible.

The limitations of growth will fall to the usual culprits:

1). The penis is surrounded by fascial tissue sheath that is primarily made of collagen (similar to ligaments and tendons). This sheath is a BITCH to enlarge and requires time to expand. My fascial sheath doesn't want to budge until at least 15 minutes of pumping for example.

2). The skin of the penis isn't normal skin... it's glans is laced with delicate capillaries which the penis needs to replenish it's blood supply. The skin of the glans penis is just like the skin of your lips. Those capillaries can easily become damaged with too much pressure too fast or too much pressure over time.

3). The friction and subsequent compression from the vacuum pressure (and from the tube when packing) can damage those delicate capillaries. Those delicate capillaries are essential to getting good erections. The same friction can also cause contusions to the glans of the penis. This is when the capillaries have been damaged and the surrounding skin is filled with the hemorrhaging blood and lymph fluid.

4). And I don't have to really mention blisters...

Having the diabetes type-2 gene (or type 1 for that matter) can cause a slowdown in capillary healing and also make them more vulnerable to damage. There are lots of other health problems that can interfere with the health and healing ability of the delicate capillaries of the glans of the penis.

Uncircumcised guys have an advantage that they can pull the foreskin over the glans during pumping... the area that needs to be protected is the area right below the ridge of the penis head. In circumcised men, this area takes the most pressure and compression.

Flat out... the skin has limitations before it fucking splits.

Pumping up to 8.5" girth from a natural 5.5" girth leaves me vulnerable to capillary and skin damage. But... I NEVER get to regularly pump and so the start and stop effect always fucks me running.

The key to achieving 9 or 10 inch girths would be regular pumping. Not pumping on and off like I do... regular pumping without damaging the capillaries and skin of the glans will lead to bigger and better results over time... it's the damage that can set us back because while you are healing... you are not able to pump and not being able to pump means that all of the previous gains will slowly wither away during the healing process. This can create a negative feedback loop where the pumper is locked into a cycle of damaging the glans and skin due to infrequent pumping (because of the damage to the skin and glans) and will eventually have to stop for a long while so the penis can heal itself.

Good luck and just... be ever so careful okay?

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Nothing is impossible.

The limitations of growth will fall to the usual culprits:

1). The penis is surrounded by fascial tissue sheath that is primarily made of collagen (similar to ligaments and tendons). This sheath is a BITCH to enlarge and requires time to expand. My fascial sheath doesn't want to budge until at least 15 minutes of pumping for example.

2). The skin of the penis isn't normal skin... it's glans is laced with delicate capillaries which the penis needs to replenish it's blood supply. The skin of the glans penis is just like the skin of your lips. Those capillaries can easily become damaged with too much pressure too fast or too much pressure over time.

3). The friction and subsequent compression from the vacuum pressure (and from the tube when packing) can damage those delicate capillaries. Those delicate capillaries are essential to getting good erections. The same friction can also cause contusions to the glans of the penis. This is when the capillaries have been damaged and the surrounding skin is filled with the hemorrhaging blood and lymph fluid.

4). And I don't have to really mention blisters...

Having the diabetes type-2 gene (or type 1 for that matter) can cause a slowdown in capillary healing and also make them more vulnerable to damage. There are lots of other health problems that can interfere with the health and healing ability of the delicate capillaries of the glans of the penis.

Uncircumcised guys have an advantage that they can pull the foreskin over the glans during pumping... the area that needs to be protected is the area right below the ridge of the penis head. In circumcised men, this area takes the most pressure and compression.

Flat out... the skin has limitations before it fucking splits.

Pumping up to 8.5" girth from a natural 5.5" girth leaves me vulnerable to capillary and skin damage. But... I NEVER get to regularly pump and so the start and stop effect always fucks me running.

The key to achieving 9 or 10 inch girths would be regular pumping. Not pumping on and off like I do... regular pumping without damaging the capillaries and skin of the glans will lead to bigger and better results over time... it's the damage that can set us back because while you are healing... you are not able to pump and not being able to pump means that all of the previous gains will slowly wither away during the healing process. This can create a negative feedback loop where the pumper is locked into a cycle of damaging the glans and skin due to infrequent pumping (because of the damage to the skin and glans) and will eventually have to stop for a long while so the penis can heal itself.

Good luck and just... be ever so careful okay?

u do seem to know alot about pumping dude , i have a quick question , when these people are doing these long pump sessions that is being discussed when they do go from say 6 inch girth to 8/9 inch girth is that just fluid build up or actual blood thats filling the penis ? curious to know