Question about Packing 3" tube...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u do seem to know alot about pumping dude , i have a quick question , when these people are doing these long pump sessions that is being discussed when they do go from say 6 inch girth to 8/9 inch girth is that just fluid build up or actual blood thats filling the penis ? curious to know

Good question and one that comes up a lot.

If the penis is filled with "fluid" how would it be able to fill up with blood during arousal? Wouldn't there need to be a pump to evacuate all of that "fluid" to make way for the blood? We pumpers get boners... they just don't stand up worth a fuck. lolz!

When a penis is pumped up to a larger size, the smooth muscles cells have been enlarged and are filled with air until the penis gets erect.

Despite it's "puffy" appearance, it is not filled with fluid anymore than our bodies are primarily made up of water and all tissue contains water.

Does the penis "juice up a bit" under pressure and become more hydrated than normal? Yes but it is not filled with water like a water balloon.

vacuumboy

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for telling us in Detail about what you know, was really interesting and I think a lot of guys didnt yet know most of that, even though it affects us almost daily while we pump our cocks.

But with all These Problems in mind and knowing that every penis really is different, lets either talk about some tactics or schedules to achieve what most of us pumpers want to achieve: packing of These big tubes.

I will go give Long Marathon sessions on consecutive days for a couple of weeks a try.

I try to pump at least 8 hours a day. I am sure I can pack that fucker.

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, tripod... Where did you learn that smooth muscle cells fill with air when you pump? I had always heard that it was redirecting Lymphatic fluids, which to me is an explanation consistent with my experience though it does not preclude the air phenomenon.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, tripod... Where did you learn that smooth muscle cells fill with air when you pump? I had always heard that it was redirecting Lymphatic fluids, which to me is an explanation consistent with my experience though it does not preclude the air phenomenon.

I was talking about post pumping. During pumping there is a sort of open channel flow where body fluids (under pressure) enlarge the smooth muscle cells... but post pumping, that fluid drains back out of the smooth muscle cells. I think the term lymph fluid is not entirely accurate and we should be using the term extracellular fluid instead. Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't clear.

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
thanks for telling us in Detail about what you know, was really interesting and I think a lot of guys didnt yet know most of that, even though it affects us almost daily while we pump our cocks.

But with all These Problems in mind and knowing that every penis really is different, lets either talk about some tactics or schedules to achieve what most of us pumpers want to achieve: packing of These big tubes.

I will go give Long Marathon sessions on consecutive days for a couple of weeks a try.

I try to pump at least 8 hours a day. I am sure I can pack that fucker.

i have a 9x2.5 an i have never came remotly close to filling i think i may need to do a marathon session

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Good question and one that comes up a lot.

If the penis is filled with "fluid" how would it be able to fill up with blood during arousal? Wouldn't there need to be a pump to evacuate all of that "fluid" to make way for the blood? We pumpers get boners... they just don't stand up worth a fuck. lolz!

When a penis is pumped up to a larger size, the smooth muscles cells have been enlarged and are filled with air until the penis gets erect.

Despite it's "puffy" appearance, it is not filled with fluid anymore than our bodies are primarily made up of water and all tissue contains water.

Does the penis "juice up a bit" under pressure and become more hydrated than normal? Yes but it is not filled with water like a water balloon.

i kinda think i understand , not fully sure still . so there will be blood , but also this "fluids? , eventually after consistent pumping will more blood start to fill the penis until its all blood ?

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work away a lot and can extreme pump to humongous size only last week I pumped while driving for 4 hours got really huge, stopped at a petrol station and was being eyed by a stunning mature lady who turned out to be working in the same place I was going she kept staring at the bulge down my leg. She gave me her number and said to ring here, and so of we both went.I the got in my car and really got pumping with the thought of meeting her later. when I got to my hotel I really got some size going on. I was 14"x 4" dia 2 hours later I was 16.5"x 6" We met up for a drink and in 5min was in her room she was a total size queen and sex addict we meet up as and when we can

Last edited:

mikefole9

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HELP....I am an intermediate pumper who has a tough time getting a 3" cylander to stay pressurized. I constantly need to hand pump to keep the seal which is a lot of work. I have trimmed and shaved pubic hair 1/2" which is all that I am willing to do. The 2.75" works fine but it seems the way my body is configured, I cant get a flat enough surface for the cylander to "latch on" Any advice for tighter, more consistent seal?