Question about PE and Diet

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigdude, Jul 8, 2006.

1. bigdude

bigdude New Member

I was just curious when I peeped my head into this forum and read a bit about "jelqing", which seems to be the most popular method of natural enlargment.

From my understanding, jelqing forces blood into capalaries (however u spell that lol) causing them to expand and burst, and therefore when they break they grow back bigger and stronger and able to hold more blood, thus enlarging your cock.

Now, I'm a bodybuilder and love lifting. I also understand my anatomy and nutrition, and know that it takes at least a gram of protein per every pound of bodyweight to repair all of the muscle tissue you have broken up, in order to build it bigger and stronger.

So is this the same concept with jelqing? I eat healthy already and have a large cock, one that i wouldn't want any bigger but i was just curious....besides, i'm sure it could help other guys here for this question to be answered

thanks

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Bursting blood vessels should be avoided when jelquing!!

I have never heard of a food that would supply the nutrients neccessary to repair penis tissue after PE.
    I think that hormone effecting amino-acids, herbs, vitamins and minerals in general are the only "foods" that I know of which will assist with growth.

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    to expend... but not to burst!

Actually I heared someone talking about certain tea's being helpfull on enlarging, but I dont care about it... Im not the type to make a diet.

4. emu

emu New Member

well....

if you eat healthy and your body is healthy, your penis will be healthy.
    to get a bigger penis, you need more blood pumped in there to expand the tissue since it is elastic.....so if you live a healthy lifestyle and maximize your bloodflow through your entire body, you will have a firmer, harder, larger erection by default....naturally.

just a thought.

E

5. pusspup

pusspup New Member

Hey, Dude. Seems there are several opinions here, but as a long-time pumper, I have found that whey protein in liquid form or mixed with milk, juice, etc. helps to repair tissue broken down in pumping. Before I wised up, I pumped too long or under too much pressure several times and got some of those nasty little blood blisters. Not fun! and you have to wait a while before resuming pumping to let them heal. I don't think you ever want to purposely break blood vessels or tissue either to the point where you suffer damage to your most precious possession! Regards, new member Pusspup.

6. bobbear1978

bobbear1978 New Member

Protein for sure will help repair cell damage in any part of the body.

A healthy diet and water helps with all sorts of things but it sounds like you are htere already.

Draft saved Draft deleted