Question about PE injuries

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey i have some circumcised stitching marks in the bottom side of my penis..
will that be effected from jelqing?? like will it expand and cuts open?? or is tht normal??

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey i have some circumcised stitching marks in the bottom side of my penis..
will that be effected from jelqing?? like will it expand and cuts open?? or is tht normal??

Does sex and masturbation affect your stitches too? If you have any fissures in your penis that can be affected by PE, you should get checked out by a doc.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
na it doesnt effect durin masutrbation, its not like stiches, more like scars u knw!! was jst wonderin if the skin expands will those scars expands and cuts open

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
na it doesnt effect durin masutrbation, its not like stiches, more like scars u knw!! was jst wonderin if the skin expands will those scars expands and cuts open

I would say to proceed, but with caution. Make sure that you try to avoid snagging this area, and use a good thick lube like Vaseline when necessary.

Just Browsing
Media
i think you'll be ok too, but why risk it? you only get one, man. nobody knows better than you, but wouldn't you feel better about it if you waited a few more weeks?

generally it's pretty safe, but whenever you decide to start, always use caution.