Question About PE

reelcoolguy23

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,
I just started doing a jelqing routine and I (and my gf :D) noticed a slight increase in size after only a week or so. Are some people just better prone to grow than others? Also i was wondering if "growers" have a better chance to see gains than "showers" since it seems like their penises are more elastic or something?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,
I just started doing a jelqing routine and I (and my gf :D) noticed a slight increase in size after only a week or so. Are some people just better prone to grow than others?

There are definitely hard gainers and easy gainers- and all shades in between.

Also i was wondering if "growers" have a better chance to see gains than "showers" since it seems like their penises are more elastic or something?

A grower "should" have a more elastic penis since the differential between their flaccid and erect sizes are greater, but there are a lot of factors to consider as to why one would be a grower or shower- environment, genetics, health, environment, drug use, etc. Some men have very small flaccid sizes due to health issues and poor blood flow. These men also frequently suffer from erectile issues as well.

I've found that in healthy men, it doesn't really seem to make a difference gains-wise, although after doing PE for awhile a lot of men that used to be growers become showers.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before you build your hops up too far, may I point out it’s quite common for newbies to gain within the first couple of weeks of jelqing; the gains, believe it or not, are known as newbie gains! (google it). These gains can just as easily be lost over the same period of not jelqing. In fact it’s common, the moment you stop jelqing, to lose a certain amount of gain no matter how long you’ve been practising PE. How much you lose depends on varying factors, but in the main it appears the longer you’ve been practising the less you lose. Some guys, having reached their goal or being satisfied with their current result, jelq only occasionally rather than every day; just to maintain their size.