Question about Peeking at Other Guys in Locker Room

crazenitely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today in the locker room, while walking back to my locker after taking a shower, there was a lean muscular guy completely naked with a very big, flaccid dick. It was very beautiful and I couldn’t help but stare for a few seconds. Then he looked right at me, so I had to look away. I wanted a few more seconds to get a perfect mental image.

Honestly, I think he wanted to show off. He was standing exactly in the middle of the locker room, exactly at the spot the first thing anyone sees coming out of the bathroom area. Also, his front body was positioned at an angle for perfect viewing, not rushing to put on any clothes. Besides, he was completely naked before working out...who does that?

I don't stare at men in the locker room much, as I try to mind my own business. Besides most people in my gym look disgusting naked. I only stare for the big dicks. The only other time I stared for a long time was a few months ago at a man with a HUGE dick that was flapping over his big balls while walking mighty confidently to the showers. Again, I think he wanted to show off. I mean, he was carrying the towel in his hand, not over the waist like the rest of us.

Anyway, my question is how do I look at these dicks but not get caught doing it? Does anyone have any techniques? I want to be ready for the next big “dicked” man I see. Although I strongly believe these men want other guys to look. I bet they get off over it. Ideally, I want to strike conversation with them while their naked so I can look even longer. Any tips?

Okay, now I have to jerk off to the image of his massive penis. Be back soon.:smile:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry to disturb your jerking off in progress. :biggrin1: For the guys like you've described who obviously want to be checked out, I'd say feed their egos a bit and give a little smirk and nod of approval instead of shying away and pretending like you're not looking. If you're trying to check out a guy who is just discreetly changing and you don't want to be noticed, I usually wait until the shirt is over the head while changing - a nice 2-3 second window for you to get an eyeful - just enough of a burn on the mind's eye to use later as whacking material.

crazenitely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually wait until the shirt is over the head while changing - a nice 2-3 second window for you to get an eyeful - just enough of a burn on the mind's eye to use later as whacking material.

FUCKING AWESOME ADVICE!!!!

I think that may work.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I usually wait until the shirt is over the head while changing - a nice 2-3 second window for you to get an eyeful - just enough of a burn on the mind's eye to use later as whacking material.

Man, you rule.

I guess wearing dark glasses in the shower might be suspicious.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they're gonna be ballsy enough to stand there naked, you should be ballsy enough to look if you want to. They know they're naked and they know they have big dicks AND they know that men check each other out all the time. Until one actually says something to you about you checking him out, enjoy the view.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree. When I go to a locker room, I strut around naked and let guys watch and if I see some hot dude naked, I do look and stare. Otherwise, we would all hide in a stall and we'd shower with a bathing suit.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally agree. When I go to a locker room, I strut around naked and let guys watch and if I see some hot dude naked, I do look and stare. Otherwise, we would all hide in a stall and we'd shower with a bathing suit.

I wouldn't mind seeing you walking around the locker room.

And to answer his question just openly look...most men

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's all relative. To a shy towel dancer, any exposure of the naked body is considered showing off. To someone who is totally comfortable with being naked in front of others, stripping down and walking to the showers is no big deal.

I am usually sweaty after working out at the gym. I don't wrap a towel around me to walk to the shower because the towel would be nasty to dry off with after the shower. Clean body gets a clean towel, how can that not make sense.

Although I am not a nudist, I am very comfortable naked. I have never enjoyed wearing clothes and would probably walk down a crowded street in New York City naked if it was legal.

And yes, I have a big dick. If you look I really don't care just don't touch.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for saying this, muscle. I have the same thoughts. On the way to the shower I just carry my fresh towel casually in front of me. If this isn't modest enough for some, oh well.

This is also why I always ask for 2 towels when checking into the gym. One to wipe the sweat during workout, and one to dry off with after showering.

I am usually sweaty after working out at the gym. I don't wrap a towel around me to walk to the shower because the towel would be nasty to dry off with after the shower. Clean body gets a clean towel, how can that not make sense.

Last edited:

crazenitely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sounds like you walk around naked because you WANT other guys to look. If so, from looking at your pics, I would def. catch a few peeks.

yng_hung_london

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I show off in the gym, stay as long as i can naked. If you want to look, do, there's a reason why we don't wear towels. And if you want a closer look, there's nothing more horny than just staring, then smile at me, and then approach me. If you're cute I'll let you do whatever you want with it :)

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, on my part time job, guys in the locker room look at each other buck naked & changing clothes and in the showers all the time and 70% of the time don't really to much think about. I'm very aware they stare and look at my dick caus they always make comments and jokes about me and even say I got the big ass dick in the plant.
Sometimes there even refer and calls me as big dick Bo. So I'm pretty use to it now.
One dude even ask me if he could take a pic with his cell phone for his wife cause she never actually seen or met a black man to be hung accept in pron.
I ask him better still how would he like to take me home with him and she could take it herself.
He said, man for real, meet me after work, she's pickin me up if you wanna go for a beer or something.
Well, it happen...yep a 3 way. I see them when they call me for fun and I can get away.
So you never know what a little conversation might do for you in some of these locker room situations esp. from what you have expressed.
Follow your instints <wink> Be Safe, Careful, and Enjoy!

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone have any techniques? I want to be ready for the next big “dicked” man I see. Although I strongly believe these men want other guys to look. I bet they get off over it. Ideally, I want to strike conversation with them while their naked so I can look even longer. Any tips?

Okay, now I have to jerk off to the image of his massive penis. Be back soon.:smile:
This post is a perfect example of why I find myself increasingly at odds with the gay community. They're mostly obnoxiously shallow.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here. Straight guys look a lot too, because everyone compares themselves to others and sometime, from the corner of their eye, they see something impressive so they take a direct look.