Question about penis head shapes -feedback please :)

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok so i was just wondering if the shape of a penis head makes a different in pleasure for a female. i was thinking that someoen with a mushroom shape head might feel better than someoen with a smaller head or like a circle...rounder type head :confused:. idk any other names for a head shape aside from mushroom so bare with me please! i know some people will argue that its the size that makes a difference or the thickness. or just pure talent in bed. but does the shape of the head play a part too?

P.S~what are the names of different penis head shapes?:biggrin1:

Last edited:

There's a whole thread on glans shape in here somewhere. If you do a search you'll find it's fairly recent.

phx_girl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive tried looking if there was a thread. i jsut did now and coudlnt fidn it. maybe im jsut bad at searching lol.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a nice ridge on my Snurf-Fropper. One gal I was with loved to play with it and usually made a point of hovering her Gspot around it. I didn;t know much back then but now I torture women with "the ridge".. I call it deep tissue massage!!!!

mee

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting and Good Topic, I will post more later. Thankyou for Posting. Enjoy. mee.

LowRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to post on this thread last night but my net went down for the remainder of the night. :( Anywho, I saw this thread and was really interested in finding out too so I looked and found this in an article on wikipedia under glans penis if you wanna look but this is what it said.... "
It has been suggested that the unique and unusual shape of the glans in humans has evolved to serve the function of "scooping" any remnant semen deposited by other rival males out of the deeper part of the vagina of a female who may have recently copulated, and thereby decreasing the chance of the rival male from impregnating the female.[5] Other theorists[who?] suggest that its distinctive shape evolved to heighten the sexual pleasure experienced by the female during vaginal intercourse. In this theory, the glans increases friction and tension at the mouth of the vagina by its additional girth and the dilating properties of its probe-like shape. This maximises indirect stimulation of the clitoris by the repetitive thrusting movements of the penis inside the vagina during intercourse."

Hope that helps. Couldnt find any names for shapes tho.