Question about 'pills/supplements' in conjunction with PE

MeatWrench

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking... If you’re stretching/tearing the tissue in your penis though jelqing, that is forcing more blood into spaces than normal. So this tears tissue and rebuilds it better than before, just like working your muscles.

I want to know if there are pills or supplements made with natural ingredients that focus more blood flow to your penis. Not something that makes you rock hard.

I'm having a hard time explaining this but if you don't understand... Is there a 'pill/supplement' that keeps your schlong more pumped throughout the day to work on top of jelqing routines? Basically adding on top of the effect of jelqing were you have more blood pumped into your penis than normal?

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I take Choline, evening primrose, arginine, and tyrosine. This keeps me pumped. i have actually gained more girth adding these supplements.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theoretically, that might work. But pills alone? No.

I take Arginine, CoQ10, Fish oil, MSM, vitamin C (for the MSM), a good Multi-vitamin (one that actually works), B12, and ginko biloba, daily. I will add Orthinine on workout days. I mean, lifting weights workout, not PE.

If you look at the ingredients of Extenze, or any of those types of pills, you could buy all or most of those ingredients at any health food store or vitamin shop.

MeatWrench

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So how many pills do you guys take daily? Fish Oil is all I have right now.

What product(s) should I be searching for about my question? Every time I Google for supplements I get nothing but promises to make my dick bigger in four weeks. And I aint buyin that.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, sorry, didnt notice there was a question.
I haven counted, but its not all at once. And its not the amount of pills that is the issue, its the amount of grams or micrograms and milligrams. Some pills are more potent than others.

Keep in mind, I am not really taking these things for PE. I workout and try to live healthy. Heck, if they are helping with my PE because of the tear/ rebuild theory you have, all the better.

As far as the ingredients for "male pills" go, I will write them down the next time I am in that shop. Its stuff like aveana setiva, yohimbe root, arginine, and other stuff I cant remember right now.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, also, I think it was Thunder's Place or one of the PE websites that had this whole thing on suppliments for PE. I will look for it later and post the link.