Question about pressure on underside of penis behind head

74U

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hi Guys,

I am new to the LPSG and so I am doing a PE routine about 2 to 3 times a week for about 6 weeks. I am following the stretching and jelqing protocol. However, it seems that when I jelq i am usually pretty firm. Thus I can't do it too long, and have to wait for it to subside. I am in my late 30's. Anyway, with the firm dick, it seems to be somewhat painful ( a lot of pressure) on the underside of the penis behind the head. Is this area the frenulum? Is this typical or am i doing something wrong. I warm about 15 minutes before starting to stretch, which I do before jelqing.

Also, my penis seems larger when flaccid, but I just don't seem to feel that the tunica is stretching. It seems like it is mostly the outerskin. I think that perhaps the extra skin might contribute to the discomfort just behind the head of the penis. It is not painful, but I want to ask about this before I cause an injury.
Many thanks for everyone's insight.
7forU

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not supposed to be very firm when you jelq. Most of the injuries around here are a result from jelqing while erect. There is an advance technique that incorporates the firmness, but at 6 weeks, you are not ready for that.

The penis should have some blood in it, but not erect.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish-4-8 answered that nicely :)

The frenulum is the band of skin on the underside of the penis that (in uncircumcised men) connects to the foreskin. In circumcised men, it's located right behind the glans and merges into a thin line running along the length of the penile underside.

Last edited:

74U

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your insight. Now that I see what the frenulum is, i think it is actually all the extra skin (foreskin) bunching up near the frenulum area.

I guess I'll have to jelq when I am softer.

7forU

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your insight. Now that I see what the frenulum is, i think it is actually all the extra skin (foreskin) bunching up near the frenulum area.

I guess I'll have to jelq when I am softer.

7forU

That's a good idea :) Jelqing with thickerlube should also prevent your skin from bunching up.