Question about pumping

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been thinking about pumping, so I am looking around right now...I came across a site that shows a bunch of guys with what I guess is called a "donut" (the site is Pumper's Guide )
Now, no offense to any guys here, but it kind of looks--bad. I don't know, but I was just wondering if it is a guaranteed thing from pumping, or if you could prevent but still achieve some type of gains. Thx

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been thinking about pumping, so I am looking around right now...I came across a site that shows a bunch of guys with what I guess is called a "donut" (the site is Pumper's Guide )
Now, no offense to any guys here, but it kind of looks--bad. I don't know, but I was just wondering if it is a guaranteed thing from pumping, or if you could prevent but still achieve some type of gains. Thx

you can tape down the portion under the head and reduce the donut while pumping... the perks of getting one tho is over time you can stretch that skin and get your foreskin back. Check out Tigerpumping.com and newart.com and they have LOTS of info... :)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think it’s an aesthetic thing; some guys actually like the look and pump for it. However, there are ways to prevent the doughnut effect; depending on whether you’re cut or not will determine which. Check out newart.com (forums) and thundersplace.com

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a donut is not a sure thing all the time. I am cut, but just barely cut. so I have a lot of skin there. sometimes when I pump I get a big donut...but it takes well into the second hour. sometimes when I pump I do not get a donut...but it grows in proportion to the rest of my cock. all the above are right about it...some guys love it...some don't...and some don't care either way. and it can be prevented with a jelly cock ring there..or tape.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, I like the donut effect for somet time... if only the rest of it stayed as pumped for as long as the donut does

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Low vacuum, longer time. I use -3 to -5 inHg. 5 minute sets, with "jelqing" in between sets. Total time no longer than an hour, 2-3 times a week. Don't overdoit and you'll get permanent gains over time.