Question about Reps vs Time to track progress

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bustednuts1, Mar 13, 2010.

1. bustednuts1

bustednuts1 New Member

So during PE should we count by number of reps we do, and then increase each week?
    Or, do we set an amount of time (like 5 min), then add a little more time each week?

From the beginner's guide:
    but then later in the example it uses reps.

Did Big Al mean the number of reps we personally start at and do is arbitrary, or are the reps themselves arbitrary and only used for an example?

Really, I'm just asking should we track out progress by number of reps, or by the amount of time? Or does it depend on the exercise? (like length work is number or reps, and girth stuff is amount of time)

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Go by reps, just like lifting weights, or, resitence training. Its easier to track progress. That way you could focus on quality and not quantity no matter how long it takes.

The reason reps is arbritary because you will have to experiment to know what the right amount is for you, and when to increase it.

In my first week, I started out with 50 reps, 3 times a week.

3. bustednuts1

bustednuts1 New Member

That doesn't include warm ups does it? Like how many warm up reps did/do you do?

cause 50 light warm ups, then 50 jelqs sounds about right I guess. Also, when you say you did 50 reps, you weren't talking about stretches or OMs were you?

Also, thank you Wish for the help.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

By "arbitrary" I was referring to individual rep use- some men can handle a lot of reps from the start, while others can't. The first part of beginner phase is to determine precisely what you can handle.

Counting reps for most manual exercises is a lot more accurate that going by the clock.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

The 50 is just for the jelqs. I did do stretches. The warm ups were with hot wraps. And I stretched first anyway. I guess that was warm up enough. Plus, I would start off light for the first few reps for the jelqs and then adjust accordinly.

I did the stretching with 10 tugs in each direction. Then up to 20 reps. Then 2 sets of 20. Its all progression. Plus, I am a chicken and ALWAYS play it safe. Slow and steady wins the race for me. But
    I am happy with the results.

Draft saved Draft deleted