• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Question about response

zxcv900

Banned
Reaction score
How do you respond on someones reply in your own thread?

AlteredEgo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Look inside the box containing their post. Look at mine, for example. In the lower right is a button that says "QUOTE", Click that. If you want to respond to multiple people, click the minus sign instead. It will turn to a plus sign. When you are done clicking the minus sign in each post you want to respond to, scroll to the last post on the page. Right beneath it, on the left side, is a button marked, "POST REPLY". Click that, and a dialogue box will open with all of your selected posts quoted. Make sure to put your remarks outside of the [quote.] [/quote.] tags.

If you just want to respond to the thread generally, just use the "Quick Reply" dialogue box.

nudeyorker

Cherished Member
Reaction score
How do you respond on someones reply in your own thread?
Like this!
Look inside the box containing their post. Look at mine, for example. In the lower right is a button that says "QUOTE", Click that. If you want to respond to multiple people, click the minus sign instead. It will turn to a plus sign. When you are done clicking the minus sign in each post you want to respond to, scroll to the last post on the page. Right beneath it, on the left side, is a button marked, "POST REPLY". Click that, and a dialogue box will open with all of your selected posts quoted. Make sure to put your remarks outside of the [quote.] [/quote.] tags.

If you just want to respond to the thread generally, just use the "Quick Reply" dialogue box.
^What she said!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, let's all slag NJ off! After all, she can't defend herself, or even read this section now she's banned. :rolleyes:

As all you clever bods must surely know, being as you are SO clever, the font tags and colour tags that NJ had as default can play merry buggery with the quote tags. I dunno why - but it does it to me too, and I've seen plenty of other posters fucked up by it - it's just that I notice, care and fix it. NJ obviously didn't care enough to fix it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, let's all slag NJ off! After all, she can't defend herself, or even read this section now she's banned. :rolleyes:

As all you clever bods must surely know, being as you are SO clever, the font tags and colour tags that NJ had as default can play merry buggery with the quote tags. I dunno why - but it does it to me too, and I've seen plenty of other posters fucked up by it - it's just that I notice, care and fix it. NJ obviously didn't care enough to fix it.

I was just bringing up fond memories of our favorite quote-challenged poster ever. :tongue: