Question about Reverse Cowgirl

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
So I am curious about reverse cowgirl... I have only tried this position with one guy, and it failed miserably, so I never dared try it again. I am beginning to wonder if the problem was actually his cock - after something I read. He had a smallish one - maybe pushing 5", but it was angled staight up - not up and away from his body - straight against his body. When we tried it I couldn't get into a position that I could keep it inside without it popping out and it hurt my legs too. Regular cowgirl I love and never have trouble with. Anybody have any insight into this? Should I be afraid to try this again with a different guy whose cock is not so extremely angled up? And can it be done without the woman leaning back so much that it kills the thighs?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It always hurts my legs :eek:) But it's fun. I find it best if the guy sits on a chair/ bed/ couch with his legs kind of open and I get between his legs backwards rather than straddling his lap. I've learned that my feet can't touch the floor if my legs are over his and I have no leverage. If you are on the inside you can cheat when your legs are screaming and put your hands on your thighs or his thighs etc. I've only done that with one partner who was similar in size to your partner and it worked fine as long as he was sitting up, which is why a chair worked best.

Works the same and better if he sits up and you have your feet on the edge of the couch, but it's hard to balance this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
So I am curious about reverse cowgirl... I have only tried this position with one guy, and it failed miserably, so I never dared try it again. I am beginning to wonder if the problem was actually his cock - after something I read. He had a smallish one - maybe pushing 5", but it was angled staight up - not up and away from his body - straight against his body. When we tried it I couldn't get into a position that I could keep it inside without it popping out and it hurt my legs too. Regular cowgirl I love and never have trouble with. Anybody have any insight into this? Should I be afraid to try this again with a different guy whose cock is not so extremely angled up? And can it be done without the woman leaning back so much that it kills the thighs?

No personal knowledge here, but I would guess that 5" is way too short for reverse cowgirl. I thought it was a position of choice when a guy might be too big. If by angle up you mean he curves up towards his own belly, that just makes it harder doesn't it?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
we love reverse cowgirl, but she likes cowgirl all the better because she can watch me and we are both very visual. reverse cowgirl wins especially when she likes to stretch out on my legs and really work her ass up and down. we have both learned to like mutual ass play so it also allows me slip a finger or thumb up her bum. i never push, but rather let her control how far her ass rides up on it.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try it again hon, he must now have know what he was doing and his smaller cock size and shape probably played a role in it not working for you. I wouldn't be afraid to try it again, really nothing much to lose but disappointment, maybe try it with a guy with a longer and thicker dick, it will work better for you, I and my female partners have used that position quite a few times and have not had a problem, sometimes the deep penetration was a problem for them but otherwise they seemed to find it very satisfying so to speak.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No personal knowledge here, but I would guess that 5" is way too short for reverse cowgirl. I thought it was a position of choice when a guy might be too big. If by angle up you mean he curves up towards his own belly, that just makes it harder doesn't it?

Disagree. I'm about this size and my FBs and I have never had problems before. Every now and again, I slip out, but with me on the edge of the bed, a chair, or the sofa, and her in between my legs, it goes just fine. There aren't any really long strokes of course, but she can grind away as much as she wants.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think it has anything to do with size ^^ is absolutely correct, bed, chair!! couch!! her legs inside his, our outside is all reverse cowboy as far as i am concerned! on the bed too, just reach around and grab those nice titties and away you go!!!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Disagree. I'm about this size and my FBs and I have never had problems before. Every now and again, I slip out, but with me on the edge of the bed, a chair, or the sofa, and her in between my legs, it goes just fine. There aren't any really long strokes of course, but she can grind away as much as she wants.

Cool! Sounds like fun. I’m glad you’re having fun.

Must say, I think of Reverse Cowgirl – a position that never appealed to me – starting with the dude lying flat on his back. The woman tops, facing away. Maybe as things progress they can get a bit athletic. Besides an appeal to variety, it has a reputation as a good option for a woman is having to adjust to a really large – especially long – guy. RC gives her a terrific option to control penetration. She can brace her body with her palms or elbows and slide his dick in and out maintaining nice control.

If he is thick, she may be much more relaxed if she can keep penetration under control. If he is also long, she can reposition nicely without his pulling out.

Once confident, she can move upright and become as active as she likes. Eventually, if they are having fun, he can brace himself up on his flat palms and they can take turns grinding or pumping maintaining the basic RC position.

Seems to my mind to be more the domain of guys with longer dicks, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us shouldn’t try whatever is fun.

Remember the OP’s post. She didn’t ask whether her 5” lover could do it but why they were having difficulty? I think his size is the issue and she should not feel she was doing something wrong. However, if your descriptions of positions interest her, maybe she’ll have a good time trying.

Incidentally, I’m about 6” and think RC is intimidating for me personally.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm not sure if the size was a factor in why it was unsuccessful, but an ex-FB had a cock that was angled in the way you described. It really limited positions because it hurt him if I leaned too far back (or forward in the case of reverse cowgirl).

Don't be afraid to try again.

pacer3

Experimental Member
Media
I can't get the wife to do this one. She won't try anything standing up, and I'm almost 1 foot taller than her so our pelvises are nowhere near in line. I want to sit on a chair and have her back into me, but she won't do it. I did get her to try it laying down once, and the angle of insertion is too extreme on my cock. I can't go below perpendicular to my body without pain. If she would have sat straight up it would have been fine, or even leaned back on me, but she said it hurt her if she did that. I guess we're just not compatible for that one. The closest we come is to do doggy style, then I'll just lean back far and pull her almost upright. My knees are together, and hers are on either side of mine. I can reach around and play with the clit, and she can play with my balls. That's a nice alternative I suppose.