Question About Screen Recording

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before my computer crashed I had the original version of BULENT'S SCREEN RECORDER. I loved it. When I redid my computer and downloaded the same recorder, it has a "watermark" on it that keeps multiplying.

Should I spend money to purchase Bulent's, since I'm familiar with the way it works, or is there another "clear screen" software or is there something already in my Windows XP that will do it? Thanks.

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before my computer crashed I had the original version of BULENT'S SCREEN RECORDER. I loved it. When I redid my computer and downloaded the same recorder, it has a "watermark" on it that keeps multiplying.

Should I spend money to purchase Bulent's, since I'm familiar with the way it works, or is there another "clear screen" software or is there something already in my Windows XP that will do it? Thanks.
I didn't understand any of that! And I'm sure alot of other people didn't either! Can you clarify?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what in see on download.com, it's ~$40. If you've been using it for a while [years?] then you've built up familiarity with it and thus switching to another one might restart the "learning curve," so it might be worth it to pay the $40.