Question about sexual conquest...

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all,

I have a quick question for the fellas....Im curious, in all honesty...how many of you fabricate stories about your sexual conquests with your friends? Like "oh yea i got this blowjob last night" when you didnt. And somewhat coorelating it in with that, im wondering, what is the average number of female partners a male would have throughout his life? Anyone know that one? But listen...honesty is appriciated. Thank you.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what the numbers will show, but I do not make up stories of sexual conquests to impress or wow my friends. I see no point to it. As far as numbers of female partners, I don't think it matters. For instance, had I met the love of my life when I was 18 (the age I lost my virginity) and she was sexually compatible with me, my number would be 1. However, it did not work out that way for me, so my number is more than 1, but less than 15.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really talk about it them unless something funny or weird happened during or after the sex. Never made up a story either. I am pretty sure we can all agree that is really lame and ridiculous.