Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

I ordered from the internet a silicone-cock ring and tried it yesterday masturbating, when I ejaculated I could feel it [SIZE=-1]compress/squeeze during to the point were it was uncomfortable.

The hours after the cock felt sore, but not to much pain.

Now about 12 hours later the soreness remains, not overly much, but irritable, is this normal and will go away or should i further investigate this?

What do you guys think?
[/SIZE]

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hi,

I ordered from the internet a silicone-cock ring and tried it yesterday masturbating, when I ejaculated I could feel it [SIZE=-1]compress/squeeze during to the point were it was uncomfortable.

The hours after the cock felt sore, but not to much pain.

Now about 12 hours later the soreness remains, not overly much, but irritable, is this normal and will go away or should i further investigate this?

What do you guys think?
[/SIZE]

Welcome to LPSG! :smile:
Your cock was sore and not your nuts?
In any case, I always recommend leather strap snap-on cock rings. It is a lot easier to get just the right fit. :smile:

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For the majority of the time I had the ring at the base of the penis and during ejaculation, and there is were it´s sore, so the nuts are fine.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Quit using that thing!!! It is not normal to restrict the flow of semen during ejaculation. That puts a hell of a-back pressure on the prostate during the ejaculatory contractions of an orgasm. A cock ring is basically strangulating the penis in order to give the penis that "semi" feeling. Ask your doctor.