Question about Size and Hurting?

just2ask: New here

I have been dating someone for the past 6 months, and he is AMAZING in every which way. He also has the largest penis I've ever had. I've never orgasmed from sex before, but I feel like when we have sex, he's hitting the G-spot, but it's PAINFUL. It's ok missionary style but any other way, it somewhat hurts. I'm not sure if it's me getting pleasured or me hurting. Can anyone explain?

wvalady1968: One reason I always hate to try to answer these is because the poster seldom gives specific details. So, first I'll ask, Is he so large that you cannot accomodate all or much of him? If the answer is yes, then I'm out of my league and will wait til someone with more knowledge can help you.

If you can take all or most of him, and sideways or doggy style feels like it's hurting where he's hitting, but not totally in a bad way, then go slower until you feel you can ride through it. On the other side, for me, are exquisite orgasms.

The usual disclaimer applies, tho. Stop any time it seems to really hurt. You don't wanna be damaged, Sweetie.

Be sure to let me know how it goes.  ::)

BTW, Hello! I'm Allie

wvalady1968: Gig, Sweetie!! You whooo!

Can you move this to Women's Issues and consolidate it with the similar post?

Thanks!!!

wvalady1968: Also, it helps to have a lot of foreplay and at least one orgasm [clitorally] before hitting that G spot.