Question about Size and Hurting?

just2ask: New here :)

I have been dating someone for the past 6 months, and he is AMAZING in every which way. He also has the largest penis I've ever had. I've never orgasmed from sex before, but I feel like when we have sex, he's hitting the G-spot, but it's PAINFUL. It's ok missionary style but any other way, it somewhat hurts. I'm not sure if it's me getting pleasured or me hurting. Can anyone explain?

AnonyMs: hmmmm.... Painful because it is intense or painful because it... well... it hurts?

I can not quite tell what is going on here but of course offer my time honored words for women who talk about pain during intercourse.... get thee to a doctor!  You have not mentioned your age.  I am guessing fairly young.  All sorts of physical conditions can make intercourse painful for a woman.  Sometimes one of the telling clues is that it is okay in this position but hurts in that one.  Make sure you don't have any infections, cysts, fibroids and all that stuff first.

Good luck and keep us posted.

just2ask: i'm 21. this hasn't happened before. last checkup i was fine. i think it's just intense stimulation, if he goes slow it doesn't hurt.

prepky: well I am no woman, however I am married to one, so I dont know if that counts or not....First are we dealing with someone that is very large or just large...secondly, he is young, and no very expierenced, and do you get aroused enough.....I know from my activities, I either have to use the fingering method once arousal has accured, to stretch things out so that the entry is easy on us both, and then I have to go slow, slow, slow to make sure that things down there doesnt tear, or that she is uncomfortable, and I know just from our years together how deep I can go with out pain on her part, and also in the missonary, she will usually place her hands on my thighs, and if things are starting to get to deep then she will push on my thighs to let me know to either stop at that depth, or to back up some....hope that this helps (from the mans point of view)

rainfletcher: One other question...you seem to say that the G-Spot is painful, but you don't say that all other sex is painful? Or am I just tired and out of it?

They are kind of 2 different questions. If he's hitting the G Spot too hard, that can be really, really painful (or so I've been told). Different positions can help, but awareness on his part is probably the most important thing. Every time he hurts you, tell him. He can adjust, and learn what works and what doesn't. After awhile, it becomes second nature....

Hope I read the question right...