question about soreness

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bttmaaron, Nov 19, 2008.

1. B_bttmaaron

B_bttmaaron New Member

Albums:
    Does anyone else enjoy being sore after getting a good fucking? Or do any of you guys enjoy seeing your partner walk funny or get off on hearing them tell you how sore they are?
    I ask because recently started having sex with a friend of mine (or to be more accurate, an exboyfriend's friend, but I'll tell that story later). I have barely had sex over the past four months, and when I was having sex, it was with a guy who had an average sized penis. My new "friend" is a little longer than average, but he is very thick. We've had sex about half a dozen times, and each time I walk a lot differently afterwards, and I usually "complain" to him about how sore he's made me feel. Last night, he told me that the sight of me gingerly walking around my apartment or my neighborhood after he fucks me, or the thought of me being sore because of his cock really turns him on. We talked about it for awhile, and after we talked I started to go down on him. He usually has great stamina, but this time he came almost as soon as my lips got to his shaft. Since our talk, I've been thinking nonstop about this, and can't wait for our next romp, mainly for the aftermath.
    So again I ask, does this kind of thing turn you on, and if so, why?

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, when i fuck really hard and rough and deep, the next day, the pub. bone above my cock is super sore, even for a couple of days. I don't like pain, so no - i don't like it. But insanely hard sex is worth it.

3. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    as a bottom I love feeling sore afterward and into the next day. the sense of memory the soreness gives me of the fabulous fuck I received is immensely pleasurable.

as a top - hell yeah! I get off on the notion that I put that funny wiggle in someone's walk! :smile:

4. edeee2

edeee2 New Member

Being an old guy (64) whose dick still gets hard and is of braggable size I have found over the yrs. that if uncomfortable to a woman I use more lube. The more lube the less soreness there will be. Also enter her slowly. Maybe even pull out if it hers her. Enter a little at a time and let it soak. Give her a chance to relax her muscles. Give her tenderness and painlessness and the ride will be better and your usually invited back. I don`t care what anyone says causeing her pain is not enjoyable for her. Been fuck`in for mant yrs. and it works for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted