Question about str8 sex

joshbig

Just Browsing
Media
So I'm gay, never been with a woman, but here's the thing: I CAN'T stop thinking about sex with a woman! WTF!? I wonder what it would feel like, what it's like to go down on a woman, etc...

Wondering if anyone can describe the feeling of nutting in a woman and what oral sex is like. I think I need to try this! (And gay guys, don't worry, I'm not gonna convert...) Thx.

D_Ratchester Wetend

Account Disabled
Media
It's really hard to describe because I don't have any idea how cumming in a woman compares to cumming in a guy. I've fooled around with a guy but I've never had intercourse with one.

Sucking dick is definitely easier than going down on a girl though. Both are fun but men are just easier to please. Getting a girl off generally requires more effort and skill, I guess?

joshbig

Just Browsing
Media
Hmmm, thanks farfetchd. I've actually never cum in a guy either - prefer the oral sex route. I'd agree that men are probably easier to please (I mean, seriously, what guy, gay or straight, doesn't like head?)

I think I'm having a sexual identity crisis! When I see a hot woman, I imagine what her pussy looke like! What the hell is going on here? HA HA HA....

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol.... you should try one and see what we're all about.... just remember there's more to a pussy than then just the clitoris .... kiss it like like its a mouth, lick it and suck it, insert fingers and tongue and you'll have any woman moaning in pleasure in no time!

D_Ratchester Wetend

Account Disabled
Media
I will say that cumming in a girl after some great sex is the best orgasm I've ever had. I can't compare it to being with a guy, because I haven't fucked any men. Dunno though, that might be even better? Guess I'll have to try it eventually.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol.... you should try one and see what we're all about.... just remember there's more to a pussy than then just the clitoris .... kiss it like like its a mouth, lick it and suck it, insert fingers and tongue and you'll have any woman moaning in pleasure in no time!

A new female to the site?

Snuffle, snuffle snuffle...

Welcome.

joshbig

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, very true, nothing wrong at all with bisexuality. But I've always IDd as gay. Never really thought much about women (and God knows I had the opportunities in college.) But lately for some reason...
But you're right, I should just go for it. A str8 buddy of mine has kind of been hinting that he and this girl he knows (not a girlfriend, per se, but more a of a fuck buddy) would be up for a 3-way. Can't tell if he's talking rhetorically or if it's pointed at me.
But I can tell you I get serious wood whenever he goes there during a conversation...

D_Ratchester Wetend

Account Disabled
Media

yeah if you just beat up the clit you can hurt the woman. it's very sensitive!

joshbig

Just Browsing
Media
Thx Molotovmuffing (outstaning name, by the way...) I actually think I'd be great at going down on a woman. When I'm with a guy, I like to take time and do it right. I would NEVER be rough or rushed with a woman, should I have the opportunity. I honestly think I'd get off on getting her off.

All you str8 guys out there, particularly the younger ones, pay close attention to Muffin's words; sage advice I think. :)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I thought this whole thing was rediculous. How is a man's mouth different from a woman's? (I have never been with a man BTW- or want to.)

But then, I thought: women do not have beards, moustaches, 5 O' clock shadow or stubble. Ouch! Other than that, there is a tounge, teeth, saliva, lips, and what am I missing?

And nutting in a woman is great. Its sometimes better then a jack-off. It takes me longer so the build up and release is awesome.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, everyone's allowed to be curious. If mostly straight boys can be curious about being with men (and YES, you are allowed and encouraged to be!) mostly gay boys can be curious about being with women. If you are thinking about it, give it a try some time--maybe not full intercourse the first time, but oral should give you a pretty good idea of if you like pussy! As long as nobody gets sick or pregnant of gets his or her heart broken, have fun!

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, everyone's allowed to be curious. If mostly straight boys can be curious about being with men (and YES, you are allowed and encouraged to be!) mostly gay boys can be curious about being with women.
I have a gay friend (female) as sexy as they come. I'm praying that her curiosity gets the better of her. she'd look good with her face in my gf pussy and my cock in her "virgin like" box. I hope you guys are rooting for me lol.

On topic, having busted nuts in butts and taken shots in a box I can tell you that 1. both are gr8 2. both are very different. lets see ass holes tho they are tight at the sphincter have almost no internal muscle themselves. but the vagina on the other hand is a complex network of muscles and textures created for the sole purpose of procreation. by milking a penis thoroughly and quickly. if you think evolutionarily, we evolved in a land where 2 hour fuck-a-thons would have gotten you killed. with the smell of sex in the air something fierce would have crept up and tore you a new ass hole. so the pussy had to be efficient. ie. well lubed for easy access, accommodating and versatile to a range of penis sizes. strong enough to milk every drop of semen out of it. and even stronger for the delivery of the babies. then we have the clit. THE only organ I know of on earth with the sole purpose of sexual stimulation. what for? you might ask. to keep women fucking for the feeling if nothing else and having babies as a side effect.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At first I thought this whole thing was rediculous. How is a man's mouth different from a woman's? (I have never been with a man BTW- or want to.)

But then, I thought: women do not have beards, moustaches, 5 O' clock shadow or stubble. Ouch! Other than that, there is a tounge, teeth, saliva, lips, and what am I missing?

Men's mouths are usually bigger and can suck thicker and longer cocks. Also, on average, I think men tend to be more enthusiastic cocksuckers than women do.

And 5:00 shadow can be used effectively. If I rub my beard stubble very carefully and lightly across the tip of a guy's cock, it drives him wild. Have to tie some of them down because the sensation is so instense they can't voluntarily refrain from stopping me. Note -- this is something they like, not something that is painful. But it is intensely pleasurable, almost to where they can't stand it it feels so good. They usually ask me to do it again next time we're together.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im glad Im not the only one, my story is long,,,but anyways, always wanted to know
too, and am attracted to women, but only been with men,,,

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im glad Im not the only one, my story is long,,,but anyways, always wanted to know
too, and am attracted to women, but only been with men,,,

lmao...

If you guys are even the least bit curious then you should find out for yourselves.... pick a female you know, trust and are attracted to.

*word of caution..... pussies are warm, wet, sticky and sweet all at the same time... and very addicting lmao!