Question about supoorters

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by nardo2086, Sep 29, 2009.

1. nardo2086

nardo2086 New Member

Hi guys,

I know there are all types of jocks/support briefs etc. I'm wondering what type of supporter you best recommend to use while jogging/running. I've decided to go with a support brief because my stuff bounces when I wear briefs and becomes uncomfortable after long jogging. I just got these jocks but unsure if they are the right ones I should be using. Also, are you suppose to wear another undergarmet over the jocks then the shorts, or is it appropriate to just wear shorts over the jock?

Attached Files:

2. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I run, i usually just wear my running shorts with the built in liner without anything under them, but if on a certain day I do decide that I want some support and in some of my shorts its needed...

Then I will wear a jock like you have pictured, its called a swimmers jock, since it has the thinner waistband, and then it doesn't show.

To answer your question I think it is appropriate to wear just shorts over a jock, as that is how they were designed to be worn so they are cooler, and in many shorts they already have the built in liner, so it would be redundant to wear the jock, then briefs, and then the shorts with the built in liner.

I'd say you made a good choice, and I'm glad you found a jock wit the smaller waistband, as as hot as jocks can be, I don't think it necessarily looks good to see the waistband, and I find that for running since it's alot of movement that the runners/swimmers jocks are more comfortable.

You should definitely take some pictures of yourself in your jocks, and in your running shorts, and maybe one in your running shorts without your jock, just for comparison purposes.

3. nardo2086

nardo2086 New Member

I ended ended up wearing the running shorts over the jock. I thought it was redundant to wear briefs over them, plus my shorts are not see through, so it was not visible. Thanks for your comment.

Draft saved Draft deleted