Question about the cervix

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Warrior Boy, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Warrior Boy

Warrior Boy Member

Albums:
    So I finally gave-it-up! I'm not expecting any applause or teasing but I finally engaged in full intercourse with a women. I'm not totally innocent but this was the first time to really do "it". She'd done it before and it was great experience for me. Since doing it something bothers me. I've tried to do internet search but can't find the answer. I'm hoping someone can help.

Things proceed along I guess pretty normal. I was able to penetrate but not fully. I knew she wasn't a virgin but I still was really slow and careful while doing it. As things got hotter I got a little more aggressive. Eventually I could feel something at the back of her vagina. I could push against it and I could tell it felt good for her. Eventually I pushed past what I was feeling and it felt extremely tight around me and then it almost felt like it popped. It felt awesome for me but it might of been a little uncomfortable for her. She didn't say anything but she slowed down. If I pulled back a little I could feel that I came past whatever I had found, if I was careful I could push it past it again. I know this all sounds kind of stupid but is it possible that was going past her cervix? I just kind of want to know so I know if I shouldn't do that again or if it's O.K.?

2. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    first of all id like to congratulate u bro for getting some pussy lol and about the cervix thing well are u big? and if thats the case well maybe thats why u went to far but i really dont know sorry if i didnt help

3. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

<Swooning> You don't have to tell me that you're big, I already know. That was her cervix and you pushed past it and hit an area that can trigger the MOST explosive orgasms imaginable. Some women find it painful, some women will be sexually enslaved to you for life.

Yes, you can pop a cervix. Again, some women will hate it, some will go off like the Space Shuttle.

You're a sexual prodigy. You didn't just have have first time sex, you hit the lottery.

Since you asked for help try searching cul-de-sac orgasm :dance:and see if that sounds familiar.

A stud is born. Congratulations. :dance: :dance:

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Warrior Boy,

First of all, you are not going "in" the cervix, you are going PAST the cervix. Secondly, I'm no expert, but according to medical texts that I've read, there are no "pleasure" nerve endings back there. In fact, it's quite painful to some women.

There have been a couple of imformative threads on this subject --

First thread:

Post #15 of this thread has links to some pictures, so you know exactly what's happening "in there" when you go in deep.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/56188-guys-what-does-feel-like.html?highlight=cervix

Second thread:

Has some advice on how to make it better for a woman who is experiencing pain with this.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-larg...ing-stomach-pains-after.html?highlight=cervix

Good luck! :wink:

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Thank you, hotmilf.
    "Back there" being the posterior fornix.

hotmilf, I think I mentioned something about this in another thread: perhaps I need to start a "Human Anatomy, Sexuality, and Physiology 101" class on here.

Congratulations on getting laid, Warrior, and no offense, but I think anyone who is sexually active should be a little better informed on the structures and mechanics and functions of the sex parts.

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, DC, I think this should be required for membership! No-lookee at the pics until you pass exam... and teacher vereee tough if you no get 100% (heh heh):biggrin1:

All kidding aside, some people are clueless -- and it's a crying shame for them and their partners! Maybe the moderators can make "sticky posts" (sticky threads?) of some of this kind of information or at least create a series of FAQ sections. :wink:

7. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

8. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

Warrior,

Teasing, flames and unwarranted criticism seem to part of the drill around here. :confused:

Even though this was your first time having sex, and you were politely asking for information, folks will suggest that you should read medical texts, FAQs and study diagrams before having sex, or it seems, ask questions about it.

The understanding of female sexuality, especially orgasm, is evolving and changing.

The cervix does have nerve endings and some women have quite a sensitive cervix and some don't. (Frederick R. Jelovsek MD) The reason for the disparity is unknown, but debate can get a bit heated.

My sense is that you are, and will be, sensitive to your partner's needs (or you wouldn't be asking these questions) and that you'll learn what is pleasurable to her. A woman, after-all, knows how her own body feels, and she's in the best position to let you know.

9. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

If there are no nerve endings there, how could it be painful???

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Burning Venus -- :wink:

I did not say there were no nerve endings there -- I said no PLEASURE nerve endings. (The anatomical viewpoint is that the clit and G spot form the nexxus of "pleasure" nerves for women, with the PC muscles tying everything nicely together.)

Also there are ligaments "up there" (around the uterus) that suspend the uterus and vagina in place. These ligaments are attached higher in the belly area, which is one reason so many women experience pain in the belly region when they have deep penetration.

BTW, I was clarifying something for the young man because your earlier post used the phrase "pop the cervix" which seemed a bit unclear and alarming. The young man also needed to learn to search the forum before posting a new thread, because all this has been discussed at length before.

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just saw this. Why are you putting down helpful (and accurate) information?

Furthermore, it is part of the TOS to search the forum before posting a thread. If Warrior had done so, he wouldn't have posted his question.

Knowledge is very handy, and it's a bummer being with a lover who has no working knowledge of female anatomy. If we don't tell him, then who IS going to tell him?

I do believe my post will give him access to knowledge he needs to know, because it if happened to him once (causing his girlfriend pain), then it's going to happen again. He should know what's happening rather than unscientific statements like "popping" the cervix.

Also, I don't know if "cul-de-sac" orgasms exist or not, but I don't know if you'd find a gynecologist or sex therapist to agree with you about them.

People can believe what they want about sex, but they should start with the basics first. :wink:

12. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

I build my "basics" from hard science and go from there.

13. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    When a woman is sexually aroused her cervix will generally lift upwards which can allow for more room. The area behind the cervix can sometimes be referred to as a "cul de sac". Generally it is a pretty small area but like everything else, some women are built different and can achieve orgasm. The are actually called "cul de sac orgasms". Popping sounds have been described here.

The same goes for bumping the cervix. Some women find it pleasurable and some don't. Generally they will let you know.

I have read about something called "cupping", where the cervix will form a cap over the penis, a kind of suction, but I have not found anything on the net about it. The cervix is normally covered by a mucus and is too small to insert a finger in, so it doesn't involve entering the cervix, but rather the cervix being softened or pliable enough to curve around the head.

A little of the topic, but I have always found it interesting despite hating having my cervix hit.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never mind. I'm not going to argue with you. We don't know what he experienced, and I don't know everything about "popping".

15. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

We're all different, and I think there are more women who dislike it than like it.

16. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    Some ladies like a good pounding others don't
    Of course I couldn't take it all the way in right away... slow and steady to the prize :D

Some women are Queens and others are Tinkerbells lol ...

17. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
  18. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

What's a Tinkerbell? :smile: I googled it, i got the Disney stuff.

19. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

Do women who hate being pounded like guys who are big?

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    After PM'ing with Burning Venus I found that an earlier post I had made had been taken to be a hurtful and mean comment toward Burning Venus.

The statement I made was:

All kidding aside, some people are clueless -- and it's a crying shame for them and their partners! Maybe the moderators can make "sticky posts" (sticky threads?) of some of this kind of information or at least create a series of FAQ sections.

End quote.

I was not aiming this toward Burning Venus and I apologize if it was taken that way. I was referring to young men in general, and quite probably my first husband in particular, whom I married before having sex, and then had to pin down with a textbook (how sexy is THAT?) to show him about female anatomy because he didn't have a clue about women or how to pleasure one.

The term "popping the cervix" sounded alarming to me, and I could not find an adequate reference when I googled it, and I wanted the OP to have some information.

It was not my intention to belittle BurningVenus.

Draft saved Draft deleted