Question about the cervix

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
Stop trying to villify the OP because he didn't know every little thing about the female anatomy. It's not like he was like that little foreign faggot who asked a while back "he come in my ass can i get pregnant from this?" The most shocking part of that thread was that anyone even replied to what was obviously either an irredeemably and profoundly mentally retarded individual or a troll.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop trying to villify the OP because he didn't know every little thing about the female anatomy. It's not like he was like that little foreign faggot who asked a while back "he come in my ass can i get pregnant from this?" The most shocking part of that thread was that anyone even replied to what was obviously either an irredeemably and profoundly mentally retarded individual or a troll.[/quote]

How smart of you not to vilify him. :rolleyes:
Officer, arrest this man for PWI (posting while intoxicated).

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop trying to villify the OP because he didn't know every little thing about the female anatomy. It's not like he was like that little foreign faggot who asked a while back "he come in my ass can i get pregnant from this?" The most shocking part of that thread was that anyone even replied to what was obviously either an irredeemably and profoundly mentally retarded individual or a troll.[/quote]

How smart of you not to vilify him. :rolleyes:
Officer, arrest this man for PWI (posting while intoxicated).

Not to mention the "f*****" word... :mad: (although the guy he was referring to there did start a ridiculous thread... however, in THIS thread, the OP had a legitimate question.)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I said popping to Warrior, it referred to his reference to feeling something getting pushed aside. On the way to the cul-de-sec, a penis can push the cervix to the side a bit. I think I told him that some women would like it, to others it would really hurt.

Yes, that is how I understand it as well. In an article I read about it they also referred to the popping sound, which I find interesting.

Actually I wasn't replying to any post in particular, just throwing my two cents worth of knowledge in and then realized I had missed that cul de sac had already been mentioned. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop trying to villify the OP because he didn't know every little thing about the female anatomy. It's not like he was like that little foreign faggot who asked a while back "he come in my ass can i get pregnant from this?" The most shocking part of that thread was that anyone even replied to what was obviously either an irredeemably and profoundly mentally retarded individual or a troll.
cyrus, I'm a bit curious... who were you (on LPSG) before you became cyrus?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the one good thing about a 3 inch peckerschnouzel: all holes are bottomless!!!

squeak.......squeak.....squeak....squeak...squeak..squeak.squeak SPLAT ahhh!

snore....

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
Not to mention the "f*****" word... :mad: (although the guy he was referring to there did start a ridiculous thread... however, in THIS thread, the OP had a legitimate question.)
I used the FAGGOT word because it was apt in the case of that dumbass little beaner batty boy that started that horrible thread. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a useless [SIZE=-1]maricón[/SIZE] mariposado. And, for the record, I am a somewhat avid fan of the cock myself so I can use pejorative terms against ignorant little girly men like PablitoSuave or whatever the fuck his name was who make all non-str8 dudes look bad. This is like how Halle Berry can say "nigger."

cyrus, I'm a bit curious... who were you (on LPSG) before you became cyrus?
HAHA So you assume I was somebody else before? Is it against the TOS to go back and look through the archives

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
ZOMG! He used words that I took completely out of context and found offensive! We should imprison anyone who says the nigger-word or the faggot-word in any way, shape or form! But it doesn't matter because I didn't understand what he wrote due to my exceedingly small brain!

No, but your posting style, combined with posts like this and this make me think so...

The "n00b" comment was implying that he was new to the internet seeing as how he took my pics comment seriously. I did not mean to rip on him for being new to this forum because I am as well. The reply to the vulgarity question was a sarcastic reply to an idiotic question. This is one of the most vulgar boards I've ever seen, as anyone who's read more than three threads can tell. To ask people if they find vulgarity offensive on this site is like asking people on a KKK site if they find racism offensive. It's borderline trollish.

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks to most of you for your comments. I suspected it was the cervix as there was nothing else that I could find that could be positioned there and have the ability for my penis to pass. I'll admit to spending thousands of hours studying the external portion of the vagina (like most teen boys) but had not thought about the need to study the internal aspects of it.

I've spoke with the girl since my posting here. I asked her if it was panful for her and she told me it was but it also felt awesome. I think it was the entering and then pulling back and then re-entering that was not pleasant. I guess in a way now I regret this happening. Not sure any of you can help me feel better but I'm just kind of thinking outloud.

I really liked this girl and she says she really liked me. Now that we've had sex she don't want to get really serious with me. She says it's not all about sex but when she does do it she wants it to be totally pleasureable. I just don't understand girls! Maybe I'm a little sensitive but I guess I feel bad as this was a big step for me and now she just wants to be friends.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've spoke with the girl since my posting here. I asked her if it was painful for her and she told me it was but it also felt awesome. I think it was the entering and then pulling back and then re-entering that was not pleasant. I guess in a way now I regret this happening. Not sure any of you can help me feel better but I'm just kind of thinking outloud.

I really liked this girl and she says she really liked me. Now that we've had sex she don't want to get really serious with me. She says it's not all about sex but when she does do it she wants it to be totally pleasurable. I just don't understand girls! Maybe I'm a little sensitive but I guess I feel bad as this was a big step for me and now she just wants to be friends.

Oh hun, I'm sorry that your stellar sexual experience didn't result in a romantic connection. Does she still want sex with you? I'm unsure.

I hope you're not feeling guilty about having had sex. Just because it didnt work out doesn't mean it was wrong.

<<HUGS>>>

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this is kind of interesting to see. I mean us guys hear about and some have experienced this sensation, but to hear it articulated by the recievers is trult eye opening. It's also nice to have this insight so we don't screw up a potentially good sex session.

Once again, thank you ladies for your insightful and educational debate on things us guys sometimes just don't get.:smile:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've spoke with the girl since my posting here. I asked her if it was panful for her and she told me it was but it also felt awesome. I think it was the entering and then pulling back and then re-entering that was not pleasant. I guess in a way now I regret this happening. Not sure any of you can help me feel better but I'm just kind of thinking out loud.

Never regret anything you do. Look at it as knowledge to take forward, not to mention, you are young and just starting out, there are loads of women out there and lots you can learn from them. Just look at Hotmilf, Burning Venus, and wldhoney? All of them gave you wise insight.

I really liked this girl and she says she really liked me. Now that we've had sex she don't want to get really serious with me. She says it's not all about sex but when she does do it she wants it to be totally pleasureable. I just don't understand girls! Maybe I'm a little sensitive but I guess I feel bad as this was a big step for me and now she just wants to be friends.

This is what really sucks. You and your girl get caught up in the moment and sex happens, but in hindsight, it was too soon. Been there and done that. if this helps any, I had that happen with a girl. 8 years later, she came back. We are now happily married. Don't lose hope friend. Things change.