Question about the Macbook pro :) and its camera

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I had a quick question for anyone here who knows how to use a macbook well. Mine is new and I have been having fun with the camera function on it, but I don't know how to drag the picture out of the "i chat" menu and into a folder or documents file or what have you (so that I can upload them on here :awink: ). So if anyone out there can tell me how I can take a picture that I took on the "ichat" function and put it in the "iphoto" or documents file, I would greatly appreciate it :smile:. Thanks for your time guys.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It should also save a copy of the photo in your "Pictures" file. There's a sub-folder in there called photobooth where I believe they reside.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys,

Yeah, I finally discovered the photo booth application lol, after like a month of having the laptop:redface: My bad... The ichat pic manager also works. And re saving it as a jpeg from tiff ALSO works... thanks for all the help and imput guys :)
Anyone know if you can record film with that camera... besides live caming?

Last edited:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I am.. SLOW.. lol, thanks again! This is my first Mac so... I'm getting there guys, bare with me, lol
Thank you for your help!:redface: