Question...About This 'Move' Je veux faire

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay...there is this girl in my flat. She's here all on her own til 8th July when the other flatmates come back.

I'm moving out tomorrow...but would it be weird if I asked her if she wanted me to stay and keep her company? Or to go out for a drink this one day?

This would have to be after all my stuff has been moved out though (someone is coming to pick it up)...so I'd have no bed to sleep in. It would of course be great to sleep in hers but I don't know if she'd allow that...I mean we flirt alot and have a laugh etc, I've had some good signals...Or maybe we could just go out for the day?

It would look weird though if I didn't go home when someone came to pick me up...would that be too forward seeming or scary? I like this girl, I think she likes me...meeting her for a drink would be nice. Sex would be unbelievable...

Advice, wise ones?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderboy said:
I'm moving out tomorrow...but would it be weird if I asked her if she wanted me to stay and keep her company? Or to go out for a drink this one day?

Advice, wise ones?

Go for it! You only live once, and the worst thing that can happen is that she says no. You may want to propose it in a way that's a little more subtle than "Can I stay and fuck you?"