Question about this site...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mandingo561: I was just wondering, is this a gay site, or for either?? I was reading some of the posts, and i didnt wanna pass judgement on anybody, thats why i'm askin?? I'm straight, but if this was a predominantly gay or bi site, it doesnt matter because you all give some great advice!! :) 8)

2. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Well, the site is really about penises. That said, while the topics really have no sexuality bias, it's fair to say that this board would be slightly more entertaining for those men which both have large penises to support and a desire to support large penises of others. However, there are straight men and even women who are welcomed here (myself being one of the latter), so don't be alarmed or distraught or whatever the word I really ought to be using is.

- Nene (Needs A Thesaurus)

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

This board is for everyone who owns, is interested in, or is affected by big penes regardless of sex or sexual identity. So, welcome aboard!

4. Imported

Gold Member

mandingo561: 8) Okay!! Hope i didnt offend anyone!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1057209524;start=0#2 date=07/02/03 at 22:46:38]This board is for everyone who owns, is interested in, or is affected by big penes regardless of sex or sexual identity. So, welcome aboard![/quote]DMW--that's got to be as inclusive a description as I've ever seen. You do have a way... ;-)

"Affected by" indeed! (My favorite...)

Nene--I enjoy your parentheticals as much as anything on the board!

6. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: [quote author=bustyredhead link=board=sex;num=1057209524;start=0#1 date=07/02/03 at 22:12:50]
    - Nene (Needs A Thesaurus)[/quote]
    Yeah, dude, welcome. *chants* One of us... one of us... one of us. hehe

And, on a side note, Nene, you are rarely in need of thesauri !

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=sex;num=1057209524;start=0#1 date=07/02/03 at 22:12:50]
    - Nene (Needs A Thesaurus)[/quote]

Oh, yeah ... I just loved Jurassic Park ... all those thesauruses fighting with the allysauruses and tyrannosauruses and penisauruses and stuff! :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

Herself_the_Elf: I happened upon this website totally by accident. On another website, that looks JUST like this one but in a blue-green shade, there was a post saying that one should go to www.google.ca and type in "weapons of mass destruction" and then hit the "I'm feeling lucky button". (This is, by the way, quite funny) Anyways, I was thinking about the potential new bf who I ended up naked on a couch with 2 days before he left for Europe, and typed in "large penises" instead and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Low and behold, here's where I ended up. Nifty.

9. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1057209524;start=0#6 date=07/04/03 at 07:40:34]

Oh, yeah ... I just loved Jurassic Park ... all those thesauruses fighting with the allysauruses and tyrannosauruses and penisauruses and stuff! :D
    [/quote]
    Is the penisaurus the one that spits?

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: welcome mandingo561, i'm a newbie too and this is one of the best board for info and support that i have found! enjoy! :) - dag

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1057209524;start=0#8 date=07/05/03 at 16:44:12]
    Is the penisaurus the one that spits?[/quote]

Only after rearing its one-eyed head.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Robyn: Mandingo, I don't think you should feel bad or be flamed for asking about this site. I wondered the same when I came here. I'm a straight female, very much into well endowed straight guys. I love it here because there is something for everyone. I think whoever runs this page has a great live let live attitude. I check out the areas that interest me, skip the ones that don't. I think most net sites about penis size tend to cater to gay users and have no problem with that. Straight, gay or bi I think men obsess about the size thing more than women. I never gave it much thought before my husband (who is average size) got me into talking about it. That combined with having sex with a few well hung men has turned me into very much a size queen. I have lots of fun visiting this site and hope everyone does the same........Robyn

13. Imported

Gold Member

sudas: What I suspect of the demographics of this site remind me of a book titled something like "Gay men's fellatio secrets for women" or a fictional one, "Men who have big dicks and the women who love them."  I don't see many posts from female swingers or sex workers, nor is this a forum for proctologists, urologists and the like to swap stories.  There's also few threads regarding drugs, which is good.

If this site was an ice cream parlor, there would be gallons of vanilla (i.e. vanilla sex) enough Rocky Road (gay and anal sex?) but not too much of double fudge chocalate brownie sundae topped with hot fudge, whip cream and peanuts (whatever that analogy means).

Also gays are almost by definition phallo-centric. Sure they can also talk about butt, pecs, hair, women's clothes etc., but the penis is where the focus is.

I learned a new term here "size queens" that doesn't refer to gays.  Many posts are against such women (who sleep with a man if he has a large penis), which I think is silly.  Such women are then less likely to want to be a part of the forum. It's like being a rock star or athelete and saying how shallow the groupies are. Give me a break!  If you want easy women who'll do it at the drop of a hat (or zipper); fine.  If you don't, then you should be able to recognize such people, and avoid them.  I had planned to post this last paragraph in the proper thread, but... well, here it is.

14. Imported

Gold Member

throb919:
    Sammygirly--what a divine bustier...and Nene, that red hair is looking fabulous today and--no wait--enough about y'all--let's talk about dick!

(I'm guessing that here at the LPSG, the "P" will be where the focus is...)

Draft saved Draft deleted