Question about Track Palins age... and what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vindicator, Sep 16, 2008.

1. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    I noticed something interesting about Track Palin's age. When i was doing some googling, I noticed that Track Palin was born on April 20, 1989.

Sarah and Todd Palin eloped together on Aug 29, 1988.

I did the math on that... and it doesn't work out.

Either Track was conceived on their wedding night and born premature, or there is something else we don't know about.

Sarah Palin & Todd Palin - Relationship Details - FamousHookups.com

Rogers Park Rake: Sarah Palin Has A Criminal Record (UPDATED X4)

2. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think this was pointed about before in some other posts. But you're right I believe.

3. exwhyzee

Gold Member

The stork just keeps visiting Palins a bit earlier than expected, that's all.

Pesky stork...

4. lucky8

Gold Member

It's very obvious what happend and i'm shocked no one else notices it. Palin's boyfriend got her pregnant, they freaked out because they and their families believed and preached people should be married before they have a baby, so they aloped before the baby was born without telling their family because they were afraid of what they and the public would think and say. End of story, and yes, I am right

....on a side note, i wish my b-day was on 4/20, that'd be sweet

5. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    But isn't that kind of fucked up? That someone who is against teaching sex ed got pregnant as well as her daughter and they're both gunna get married.

And based on the reports and quotes from Track Palin's friends, he partakes in a lot of drugs, including 4/20 and Oxy.

6. lucky8

Gold Member

Nothin wrong with smokin pot...I do it, and i've done a lot of other things that have definately made me more aware of the retardedness of the masses. Obama did drugs too, Palin also smoked pot, but this shouldn't be an issue considering half of our founding fathers grew marijuana and were addicted to opium.

Sarah Palin is the quintessential PTA mom that preaches about not doing drugs then goes home and takes a xanax. The public is easily duped into thinking these kind of people are good leaders for the simple fact that they can present themselves well. Palin as vp is why i will not support McCain anymore. She is an airhead PTA mom that talks a good game, says what people want to hear, but has no idea what to do or how to get things done. When McCain has a heart attack, i do not want someone that is less intelligent than me as our leader. I know these types before they even open their mouths, and Palin is definately one of them. Welcome the America, the country of hypocrisy...

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Welcome to America, the country of Miss Congeniality...

8. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I could overlook the premature pregnancy; many people do unwise things when they are young. But I cannot overlook her objections to realistic and effective sex education. It is truly bizarre that in spite of her own experience, Ms. Palin does not understand the need for effective sex education. Or, perhaps she does understand the need, but it is politically expedient to deny the need. Often honesty is not a major strong point for politicians, at least partly because voters make it very difficult, if not impossible, for honest politicians to be elected. To be elected, a politician has to convince people having antithical interests that he / she supports both positions.

She'd probably say that sex education is the responsibility of parents, and she'd be right. However, many parents do not adequately instruct their kids about sex, either because they don't understand the need to, or because their attitudes and hang-ups make it impossible to fulfill that resposibility. Therefore, the schools MUST do it. Failure to instruct kids adequately about sex creates problems for all of us, not just the families directly involved. When pregnancy occurs when people are too young to accept the responsibilities involved, the prematurely pregnant girl and her kid(s) often end up on the public dole. The infants often are not raised properly and are more likely to end up as criminals. So, we have a RIGHT to insist on sex education that is adequate to prevent these problems to the extent possible.

9. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    And thats the problem... the hypocrisy of the whole situation.

I don't give a flying fuck who gets who pregnant or what drugs they do, but it is the Republicans, and Sarah Palin who have brought these things into the public sphere by campaigning against the things that are happening in her own life.

Its okay for Sarah Palin and her daughter to get pregnant before marriage, but if anyone else does it...... WHOOOOAAA....

10. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One could say that when a parent sends a child to a school that has sex ed, they are fulfilling their obligation as a parent to teach them sex ed, by sending to learn from a more qualified person (in my opinion). :O

11. camper joe

Gold Member

My mom says, '' The first baby can come anytime, but the second one usually takes nine months.'' :tongue:

12. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Daughter like mother... MILFs of a feather, flock together.

Draft saved Draft deleted