Question about urinal etiquette -- gay & str8 peeing next to each other

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
you should have kept a few urinals distance between you and them. I do understand your sensitivity (wondering what to do, not wanting to come off rude) but it was misplaced. Even gay guys would ordinarily leave some space. You probably just confused them, unintentionally. Still, no harm done.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
one urinal left between would have been sufficient to give them the conservative "space" and still be close enough so you aren't shouting across the room. Standing right next to them, as said before, might have conveyed an aspect of closeness that you don't have.

Recently I was in a restaurant (Buffalo Wild Wings) where I was eating wings and drinking beer- and I timed my bathroom break with a new buddy. It was a small bathroom, and there were two urinals on opposite walls, outside of a single stall. We were the only ones in there chatting. As I finished, I turned around and left my schlong displayed for a couple seconds before buttoning up the fly of my jeans. I stared at his eyes the whole time- to see if he would take a peek.

Hell ya he did. All guys do. I think it's what's expected in a guy scene like that- and both of us are slightly drunk. It's all good.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jesus a whole thread for this! Your JUST pissing for Christ's sake! Even my str8 people at work piss and talk next to me at the urinal knowing I am gay.
One young guy at work won't face me when showering, he thinks I will judge him because his dick is rather small. We are friends, so I think its funny.
Some of you are acting like little girls.

akui7087

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure why the original poster thinks that just because his friends are gay that they would be offending by him peeing in his own personal space. Even my bf and I leave a few urinals between ourselves just because that's what guys do. I'm sure they would have not been offended if you left one or 2 urinals between yourself and them.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand this thread. I don't usually feel confortable peeing very close to other guys, doen't matter gays or straigts. I just cannot concentrate. And if the closest guy talks to me I won't pee at all

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think most guys are going to assume you were worried about the two gay guys wanting to gobble your str8 penis...

But I see what you were asking.

I think you did the right thing. They set it up by being side by side. It would have seemed more awkward for you to be away from them.

We women always pee next to one another... of course, we can't look at each other's kitties like you men can look at each other's doggies, but that wasn't your concern.

You did the right thing by being next to your friends and continuing the conversation.

Just my $0.02 worth!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I go for a piss with or withour friends, I just go for a piss. I've never worried about offending someone. If someone wants to look whop cares.

Would I worry about offending friends who were already in the bathroom at the urnianls. No, men go there to piss, not to chat, or socialize.