Question about watery cum, as well as edging.

B_15minutesold

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my girlfriend and I are into facials, and I can cum a very good amount, but more often than not it's really watery and like 90% clear. I know this has some to do with diet, and mine has been lacking in nutrients for a little bit. I just bought a multi with zinc, L-Arginine, Lecithin, and L-Carnitine. Will this thicken it up and make it not so runny and a lot more white? Anything else I should take?

Also, when I edge I feel I do cum more quantity, but it becomes watered down. Anyone else experience this?

D_Tom_Wanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find my edging has been quite variable. I've had some really fluid loads that I spurt a couple of feet when I cum (see my twin jet photo: http://www.lpsg.com/members/jonny718/albums/playtime/653770-twin-spurts-of-cum-jetting.html) , but other times it's the more usual thick, creamy load.

I think fluid intake has a lot to do with it, but I've also taken in quite lot of pineapple juice to improve the flavour, which has maybe had a "double effect" of mproving flavour, but also improving the shootability consistency.

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lecithin will thicken up your cum, and I've heard that it'll make cum whiter.

When I edge, my cum is more plentiful and more watery than usual too, but my cum is normally very thick, so edged cum isn't watery in general. I think edging gives your body more time to add more fluids (cowper's gland and prostate secretions) than it could supply if you just rubbed out a quick load.

More water intake should mean more watery cum, but do not drink less fluid; it is overall more healthy to be well hydrated. Try the lecithin and see if that works first.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's supposed to be watery. That means you are taking in the right amount of fluids.

dbartholomew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try changing up your diet in addition to taking supplements/vitamins - stuff that's worked for me to make loads thicker (besides stuff you mentioned like multivitamins, arginine, etc.) have been L-Tyrosine, low fat Greek yogurt, celery, and walnuts. All are great for overall volume and health regardless :)

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Edging can cause the white part of your cum (the alkaloids from your prostate) to back up back into your bladder. Then, when you finally cum, there isn't a whole lot left to cum out with your semen so you nut isn't very cloudy.