Question about what creates feeling of 'depth'

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might be a dumb question (great opening eh?), and pardon me if so. However, it's something I've wondered about for quite a while now and the women who contribute to this forum seem the a great group to ask about it.

So, for a feeling of very deep penetration, is length the most important thing or does girth really contribute to that (maybe even more if you have 'sufficient length')? Thanks in advance.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good question actually. The length and the girth provide different sensations and press on different areas in the vagina. A long cock will get all the way up the vagina to the cervix floor. This is a very sensitive area and the sensation over there (especially with heavy pounding) is borderline pleasurable/painful. Some women just can't handle any pressure there, but even for those of us who can, too much pressure can be painful.

Now to the girth... That's what stretches the walls of the vagina. Personally, girth does a lot for me. I'm tight and pretty good with my muscles down there and just love it when I have a cock inside me that stretches me nicely. What girth also does is that when you move your cock inside and out there is more lateral pressure on the G-Spot continuously. It's a different kind of pressure than the head of the cock. The most intense pressure I had on my G-Spot during intercourse was with a guy with a banana shape cock that isn't very thick, but just hit the g-spot in every single thrust.

Long story short, girth has a lot with creating the feeling of 'depth' and combined with a good length, you've got a winner. AND most importantly, it's how you move with your woman that can intensify a lot of the sensations.

For example, when you're all the way deep inside her, instead of moving all the time, stay in and push your whole body against hers. The feeling of being filled up is intensified that way by the external pressure of your body against her pubic bone. Some positions are also deeper than others, like doggy style, deep stick, or one leg up, etc.

My 2 pence... :cool:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to find the clip I linked to a while ago, but in it Nina Hartley describes a position wherein the guy uses his dick like a lever to pry open the deep regions. Similar to Viola's description, but with a dick instead.

Found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUS9oRCTmo

Last edited:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to find the clip I linked to a while ago, but in it Nina Hartley describes a position wherein the guy uses his dick like a lever to pry open the deep regions. Similar to Viola's description, but with a dick instead.

Found it:
Size Matters: Length, Girth and Working the Angles. - YouTube
That's good stuff. If you lift up high in the saddle, you can do the CAT and hit her clit with your pelvis while driving down under her cervix into her backstop. Down low, you put pressure on her muscles and ligament to create the sensation of more girth and drive up above her cervix into her A-spot.

The key is to pay attention to what makes her moan and get wet, and to avoid anything that causes her pain. Technique beats size every time.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Found it:

I could have told you EXACTLY where you posted it because it was in a discussion with me that it was posted (no surprise there :tongue:).

Here's the discussion we had about it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's good stuff. If you lift up high in the saddle, you can do the CAT and hit her clit with your pelvis while driving down under her cervix into her backstop. Down low, you put pressure on her muscles and ligament to create the sensation of more girth and drive up above her cervix into her A-spot.

Good description there, OG. I've tried CAT twice and it's not for me due to my girth. The angle (for her) seems to be more pain than pleasure. I get more mileage by pressing down on her clit with my thumb so it slides up and down my shaft. Sometimes it gets dragged in (for her it feels great, ymmv)

The key is to pay attention to what makes her moan and get wet, and to avoid anything that causes her pain. Technique beats size every time.

Bingo!

Fantastic video. Thanks for posting it!

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. The engineer side of me knew that as being basic physics, but I could never explain it accurately. The video (with accompanying hand gestures) explains it so much better. I used to call it "crowbarring" since the dick is more used like a crowbar to open up the deeper areas.

I could have told you EXACTLY where you posted it because it was in a discussion with me that it was posted (no surprise there :tongue:).

Here's the discussion we had about it.

No surprise indeed! Excellent memory and organizational system 'ya got there.

Seriously, our exchanges regarding the backstop and how best to manipulate the area has literally changed my appreciation for that spot.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're welcome. Glad you liked it. The engineer side of me knew that as being basic physics, but I could never explain it accurately. The video (with accompanying hand gestures) explains it so much better. I used to call it "crowbarring" since the dick is more used like a crowbar to open up the deeper areas.

Maybe it's the engineer in me that liked it too... Crowbarring, I like that ;)

Mmm, Nina...
x2 on the good post by Alison.

Thanks!

Thanks for the great contributions all. That video is great. I probably would have paid closer attention in physics if Nina had been my instructor (in lab for sure!)

LOL, if only we could have those labs in college...

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media

Found it:

Thanks for the video link, RawDog! I really like Nina: she's down to earth, sends a good message, and has valuable tips. :smile:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good description there, OG. I've tried CAT twice and it's not for me due to my girth. The angle (for her) seems to be more pain than pleasure. I get more mileage by pressing down on her clit with my thumb so it slides up and down my shaft. Sometimes it gets dragged in (for her it feels great, ymmv)
Actually, I agree. I don't particularly like the CAT because I'm up so high on her abdomen that it feels contrived. However, since my cock curves down, I somehow simultaneously push hard against her clit with my pelvis while pushing hard against her G-spot with the top of my shaft and also pushing into the bottom of her vagina, although only a couple of inches in, with the glans. She loves it and says that it pressures her in three key areas simultaneously. The only downside is that I am not filling her, so then I drop down and drive up and in and use my thumb on her clit like you said. Seems to be a winning combination but it takes some minor gymnastics.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No surprise indeed! Excellent memory and organizational system 'ya got there.

Seriously, our exchanges regarding the backstop and how best to manipulate the area has literally changed my appreciation for that spot.

Thanks! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

I can quite honestly say that you have (over time) made me think about what I like sexually in ways I never have before.