question about women leaking after sex

dragonfly373

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a question for both men and women regarding leaking semen after sex with a big penis.

The backstory: last summer I stayed with a young couple at a beach house. She's a good friend of mine and we've known each other for a while. Her boyfriend is quite big and they have a lot of sex (which I heard during my stay) without condoms (she tells me everything). When we were laying out on the beach, I way laying towards her feet and couldn't help but notice a wet spot on her bathing suit bottom. I was getting really turned on thinking about his semen leaking out of her and started fantasizing about going down on her like that.

So I had a couple questions for the group:

For the women: do you find that you leak after having sex with an endowed guy compared to a avg/small one (or both)?

For the guys: have you ever fantasized or actually given oral sex to a woman after she had sex with another guy? What was it like?

Thanks!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If a guy ejaculates inside me, it always leaks out, although it usually takes a little while. I don't think the size of the cock has anything to do with it.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
I remember one time we had a contractor stop by our house to bid on a remodel project. We were having sex until we heard him pull up in the driveway and then quickly got dressed. After he left, my wife said "did you think he saw the cum dripping down the inside of my leg??" :tongue:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cum drips out of me too, regardless of penis size. I generally don't enjoy it, and usually go straight to the bathroom after condomless sex to wipe as much of it off as I can. I've never had a second guy eat me out after having another guy cum inside of me first... that would just be odd, I think.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend says it takes longer for it to leak out after sex with me than with previous boyfriends, which is logical if I'm cumming further up than them. It kind of annoys her as she can't just run to the bathroom and wipe, it can take a really long time and hit her when she's not expecting it

But as it's been said before, it always comes back out sooner or later

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women: do you find that you leak after having sex with an endowed guy compared to a avg/small one (or both)? Thanks!

What goes up, must come down.:smile: Cock size does not matter on this one.

I'm going to creep out Meg and probably many others, but I find the mess a bit erotic. For one thing if we are doing it without condoms the relationship has progressed to a special place so all that just adds to it for me.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever the size it leaks out at the same rate - and also I find it erotic when cum is seeping out of me, it's a nice little reminder of what I've just been doing.