Question about your girlfriends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hello,

Me again, Mr Complex for no good reason!

I keep getting a complex when one minute my girlfriend says "I don't like to talk to my friend's about your cock because its private" and the next "The size isn't important to me anyway, as its you I love".

Recap - I'm 7.5 x 6 and she claims I'm her biggest ever. Everyone helped me get over this but for some twisted reason I feel as tho it IS important.

Anyway I wanted to see if guys on here with the REALLY big cocks get told similar things from their girlfriends about important and privacy and therefore that will sort my head out (AGAIN, thanks!)

2. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Well here's Dr Matty with your answer:

Basically all women are fucked, and complex. You can't live with them, pass the bear nuts.

But seriously man, she might just be like that.. some women are, yet some women speak openly about it, it varies from girl to girl. I had a girl that told every single person walking past me that I had a huge cock. But then I had another one, who didn't tell a single soul, to the point all our friends thought I was tiny or we hadn't fucked yet.

Just forget about it man.

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Women tell other women ALL about their man's shortcomings....

Smart women do not tell other women much about their men's finer points... from income to being well hung.

Women understand that other women are out to get a guy, or trade up to a better guy... and so, even if they HAVE a good guy, they are far more prone to talk shit about their guy around other women...

There's an old blues standard whose chorus runs... "women be wise, keep your mouth shut, don't advertise your man. "

Draft saved Draft deleted