question about your ladie parts

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just started having sex with a new women. we have only done it twice so far. the first time was great and all but the second time she had a bit of an oder.
i wouldn't think anything of it but my last serious girlfriend kinda had the same problem. she was up in college and when she would come down we would fuck like crazy till she left. when we started she smelled clean and tasted great but by the time she left she had a pretty strong oder. she would even complain about it and be self conscious. she never blamed me but i always felt it was my fault.
now with another woman and it seems to be the same stuff... could i have something? we do have sex for an hour or more and its pretty active sex too, is it that? i honestly have no idea how that stuff works or what there hygiene levels are.

if its me in any way i wanna get it fixed asap.

thanks

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed a similar thing with my first husband -- whenever we did a LOT of fucking, I would notice a faint odor a day or two later.

I figured it was one of two things:

(a) An infection that may have flared up when we had a lot of sex --I had lubrication difficulties and several infections when I was with him.

(b) I wondered if the semen got "rancid" up in my pussy after a day or two.

- - - -

I don't have any problems now that I'm older and wiser (and luckily not wider). I know proper hygiene, and I hardly ever get any infections or girlie problems. I also prefer to eat the cum, so I don't have to worry about douching or wondering if it's going to go rancid or something.

I know. Completely unscientific, but these were my experiences and thoughts on the subject.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a whole bunch of things it could be, some of which can be passed on from one person to another. You and your partner both need to discuss this with a doctor.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do not consider douching! Both of you see your Dr and be tested as a just in case senario. Douching changes the PH balance in a woman's vagina way too much and can lead to other problems. Are you guys drinking enough fluids during your sessions? Even minor dehydration can cause thicker vaginal fluids that can carry a stronger oder. Both of you peeing after sex may help and try changing the condom brand or lube brand to another. May make a difference. Hope this helps.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you cum inside her, or use condoms? I'm not sure if "rancid" is the right word, but it could definitely have something to do with your semen. Try adding a lot of citrus into your diet like orange or pineapple juice. I usually drink a lot of orange juice, but we ran out once and after a few days my wife noticed a difference in the smell of my semen.

Try it anyway, no harm.