[QUESTION] Anal orgasm (male prostate orgasm)

morning4eva

Just Browsing
Media
I wanted to know if im getting close to an anal(prostate) orgasm... i have tingle feeling in my arms and legs like thousand needles and i have a really good feeling like i would of masturbated and my heartbeat is really strong and fast.Does it feel like that when having anal orgasm??? :biggrin1:

HLNYCXXX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn, I am definitely missing out on something. I've never had anything like what you guys are describing :( I've had intense orgasmic ejaculations but nothing that is as encompassing as you guys describe. I only bottom occasionally, so that's possibly the reason.

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It tends to take less time for me to cum when I am getting fucked. And not to be contrary butt [lol (I know it's lame)], if I am really horny and getting fucked i can keep from cumming and hold off until my partner cums inside me. That combined with the increasing strength behind the pounding, getting harder and faster and more frantic as he is about to cum.... Usually ends with me having what can only be described as a full body orgasm. It's amazing.

Wow I'm hard....

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suggest you find someone with a healthy cock and bottom more frequently. It may not be this way for everyone but, I actually didn't really start enjoying getting fucked until after I had adjusted to it by long sessions with vibrators and dildos. ::sigh:: memories

damn, I am definitely missing out on something. I've never had anything like what you guys are describing :( I've had intense orgasmic ejaculations but nothing that is as encompassing as you guys describe. I only bottom occasionally, so that's possibly the reason.