Question: Are your dads hung and brothers too?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Billy18, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Billy18

Billy18 New Member

I'm 9 inches when hard, and my dad is pretty huge too ( when ive seen him by accident).. don't know about my brother though!, what about you guys?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Garibaldi Biscuit: I don't think my brother is, he caught me masturbating once and I didn't think anything of it until, a few years later, I overheard him mentioning to his girlfriend that I was 'massive'. I was in the bathroom at the time taking a piss and the door was unlocked, she 'accidentally' came in, although I didn't think anything of it until she tried to look over my shoulder!

3. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Me, I'm a dad and my 18 y/o sun has the same figure as I had at my 18th. We have no problems at all with nudity so I've seen my sun very often naked and he saw me naked. Normaly we're not walking around with a hard one but a few month ago (both on our way to the toilet) we had both an early-morning-cock-in-erection. Now he knows what he's going to look like when he's over his 50th ...
    So Billy18 my sun an I are both well-endowed: 20 cm at least when hard and 12-15 cm semi-soft. :D I really don't want to know his exact sizes.

4. Imported

Gold Member

meaty: I don't know dad's dimensions,but when I was 7 yo I accidently saw him soft.I'll always remember how huge he seemed to me. Of course, that's probably b/c I wasn't developed yet and anything looked huge.But now knowing more about mature penis sizes, I'd still say dad was packin'!! Never saw brother. My wife has however,bragged about my size in front of him & his girlfriend. We never got any feedback from them about bro's size-just nervous giggles. I'm 7 1/2 in erect & I don't consider this huge,but I guess it's above average! I've also had older women with whom dad has had sex brag to me about dad's unit-very awkward!!! I think each woman has her idea of what's "BIG"...

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

I had a pituitary tumor when I was little and the doctors say that, at least in part, caused my large size. I'm not sure what effect this has had on my sons and their endowments.

My Dad was a lot smaller than I am. I saw his flaccid penis when he was in the hospital while positioning his bottle for him to piss. I have no idea what his erect size was nor do I care to know. My oldest son has a hefty bulge although I haven't seen him in quite a few years. My youngest son always said that he took after his mother and his brother took after me so I have to assume that he didn't get a big cock, he doesn't show any bulge.

As for brothers, I don't have any.

6. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Only child, and mom has said that dad was 11".

7. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I've seen two of my brothers masturbating and I've seen my father with morning wood. I've only seen my youngest brother naked on a few occasions, all of them before puberty and flaccid.

My twin brother and I are basically the same in terms of penis size, my younger brother's 10". I'd estimate that my father's bigger; I haven't measured his.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Girth and big balls, but not particularly long cocks are my paternal trait. All us guys have these large sacs. My Father taught by example and nudity was always "normal" in our house on a casual basis. If you came out of the shower, plopped your ass in the den to watch tv naked, all ok. Dad was often nude at home as were my brothers. He taught us to be male, proud and unashamed of our bodies and how to be "guys". He knew we JO'd, discussed it and even caught me blowing my older brother one time. No recriminations, just a frank discussion and was very cool about boy-boy experimenting by two males entering puberty. His cock was probably at least an inch longer than my 7.5" and I'm longer than my bro....but all (including my Dad's brother, who is as naked and comfortable as we are/were) sport these often difficult to manage ball bags in common.

9. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Don't know about my dad.... and don't care...

Though, from what he has said after hearing about me, it sounds like he doesn't have much, and that it may have skipped him and come from my grandfather.....

As far as brothers.... I have two older bros and a twin bro....

my twin bro is an inch shorter at 7"..... and my older bros, according to former girlfriends of theirs, are both 7.5"

So, I'm actually the biggest dick in the family.... :p :lol:

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

No brothers here (just always wanted one). My Dad's buddies, when he was a teenager, nick named him Dick. It stuck with him all his life and even my Mother always called him Dick. No, his name wasn't Richard! I saw his flaccid once when I was approaching puberty and was impressed with its size. (5.5 to 6 inches flaccid)

I walked in on my 15 yo son once as he was jacking off and was sort of stunned at his size. His was likely, at 15, a 7 then. I'm 7.25 (18.5cm) length and 6.25 (16cm) girth.

11. duckfup

duckfup New Member

sister in law knew girls that both me and my oldest brother had dated...seems we are all packin about the same.

12. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    I think this topic was addressed in another thread too.

According to my sisters-in-law, who have seen me in my glory (don't ask), I'm significantly larger than my brothers. As far as my dad, I recall seeing him when we showered together once after swimming. I must've been 5 years old and the only thing I really remember is that he had hair on his chest, stomach and crotch.

13. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

It would be impossible for you to pass the effects of a pituitary tumor to your offspring, unless they inherited tumors too. Your genetic code was set before you were born, events in your life won't change that. You cannot acquire a trait, and then pass it on.

So, if you son is large, and he got it from you, then there has to be a genetic predisposition toward large penises in your family gene pool.

14. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I've seen my dad's flaccid member, and it's at least as big as mine, maybe more, and the same shape too. My uncles were both similarly large, and reportedly so were my grandfather and great-grandfather. My uncle called it the "family curse."

My older brother's unit was on the small side of average, he missed out on the family heirloom altogether.

15. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

My father is average in size (about 5-6" hard). I have one brother, and his is not bigger than mine either, probably 5 to 6 inches hard too. Now, from what I've seen, many of the men in my mother's side of the family are bigger guys - so that must be where I get it from - thank's mom!

16. Billy18

Billy18 New Member

Why did you see your dad hard? O_O

17. pony9a

pony9a Member

Albums:
    My parents divorced when I was 5 years old but I do have a very strong memory of catching my dad masturbating whilst mum was in work. I seem to remember his penis being extremely large but that is probably because I was so young. However when I was fifteen my friends dad who knew my father very well commented that my dad was renowned for having an extremely large penis. In this guys own words....."Your dads cock looked like a babys arm holding an orange"....lol So I guess I must follow him.
    I also have several well hung nephews ranging in size. "Vin" sports an 11 incher, :eek: "ken" totes a 10 incher, :blink: "Chris" a thick 8 incher, :D all offspring of my dads brother who although I have never seen him erect has a flaccid penis size of 71/2 inches. :eek: Penis size definately runs in the male side of my family and was inherited from my Grandfather.
    pony9a

18. jonb

Gold Member

Never heard of morning wood?

19. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

Never heard of morning wood?[/b][/quote]
    That too, but besides that, my mother and I have always had a very open relationship when it comes to talking about sex.

In other words, she basically told me his size one time.

20. Xin

Xin New Member

Have not seen my father hard (thankfully!), but have seen him semi-flaccid; I'd estimate a little smaller than myself in a similar sort of state.
    As for my brother (younger), caught him masturbating a while back, and unless he has a sudden growth spurt down there soon, I'd estimate he's around 4½".

Draft saved Draft deleted