Question/Concern

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So tonight, I log in to check mail, read messages, view the new topics and such, and I get this harassing, undeserved hateful msg on my visitor's wall. This person was totally rude and going off on his "opinion" of my responses and advice posts. (Of course I laughed, because I don't post on things I know nothing about or give advice on things I would not do myself.) ANYWAY, it's a forum and I get that there are people who "Troll" on here, HOWEVER, when a person has NO profile info or pics, I think they should be limited to posting on other people's wall, what they are allowed to see or view, or at least let us have a choice on what is posted on our main profile page. (before anyone else who comes to your page can view)

The moderators can view (I think) what this person posted, so I will not go into anything more about that. I just feel that there should be some kind of buffer for the "trolls", especially on this site. I enjoy my friends and 99% of the people I've encountered on this site and would hate to limit any of them or the people that do not abuse the posting rights or rules, but when it comes to a blatent attack posted on your page for all to see, something needs to be addressed.

*stepping down from soapbox....

GeekLust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to hear that :( you certainly don't deserve hateful messages. The person can keep their opinion to themselves and shove it up their own ass

A 'troll report' button would come in really useful!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank you. The msg wasn't even a slam to me physically, well other than I spend too much time working out. lol This person is obviously insecure and feels the only way that they can get by is by ripping someone else.

again....thank you. :)

Sorry to hear that :( you certainly don't deserve hateful messages. The person can keep their opinion to themselves and shove it up their own ass

A 'troll report' button would come in really useful!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Read most of your posts and opinions and always enjoyed every one of them OC
Sounds like said person was on drugs??

anyway i personally have never used the 'report' button in my LPSG life, however in such a circumstance i would not hesitate to do so .. no matter who it was.
Not late! to do so ..

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks :) I did report them. I don't know about the drugs thing tho.

Read most of your posts and opinions and always enjoyed every one of them OC
Sounds like said person was on drugs??

anyway i personally have never used the 'report' button in my LPSG life, however in such a circumstance i would not hesitate to do so .. no matter who it was.
Not late! to do so ..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about the drugs thing tho.

haha nor do i obviously
but
dont give a shit, either a natural fwit, or maybe on drugs??
who cares ha .. gets my frustration and annoyance with idiots out ..

GeekLust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you. The msg wasn't even a slam to me physically, well other than I spend too much time working out. lol This person is obviously insecure and feels the only way that they can get by is by ripping someone else.

again....thank you. :)

You're welcome and I'm glad the report button worked :tongue:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The reported troll has been banned many times before and was booted again.