question/concerns

whoopya

Sexy Member
Media
I have a couple questions or concerns and would appreciate any input. I masturbate probably 2 to 4 times a day and I am not sure if that is healthy. I read the thread on this and I noticed a good amount of people do around the same so I guess it might be normal but I'm not sure if its just normal here. Also they way I masturbate is using a pillow. I am trying to get off of this (no pun intended) because I feel like it will give me some problems down the road. The way I do it is I lay down on the pillow and almost like fuck the pillow. My penis is horizontal against the pillow and my stomach. I don't have any problem yet but I imagine it might eventually flatten out my penis or give me a bad curve. I don't know if anyone else masturbated like this or has any advice/ suggestions for me. Also I feel like I don't cum much. An ex girlfriend of mine told me I didn't come much, and I never really noticed until then. Could this have something to do with my frequent masturbation?

Thanks.

Last edited:

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. It's healthy to masturbate as much as you do.
Yes. The more often you masturbate in a day, it is normal to notice less and less ejaculate/semen with each time.
Don't worry, you won't run out.
Try masturbating using different techniques, there are a bunch posted on here. Also, a fleshlight is heavenly ;) Just a suggestion.
It's your dick. Enjoy it!!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
You dont say how old you are, but masturbating several times a day for teens and early 20's is the norm. I read somewhere that the average teen has over 6900 orgasms a year, so obviousl many are doing it a lot more than 2 times a day. Personally, I"m averaging probly 25-30 orgasms a week, between jerking and sex.
Not an expert, but cant imagine that you could damage your dick humping a pillow, (unless you are using one of those Dollar store pillow cases that feel like sandpaper). I dont do that often, but when I do it is always with a satin pillowcase, and it feels amazing.
The more you orgasm, the less amount of cum youre gonna have. So thats normal too. give it a break a day or two, and youll double or triple your load.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you sound fine.. you can't flatten your penis or give it a curve, the shape you are born with you will have forever... my fiance's pussy tries to "straighten me out" as i call it. usually when she comes... it has yet to do so.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enjoy your teen years and wank as much as you can. I always thought I would run out and I would abstain for a day or two and they I would have to check.

Never did run out and still have plenty between sexual intercourse and masturbation.

You are enjoying the prime of your life. Go For It!!!