Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question time

Long story short.
I had a pair of good balls
Got testicular cancer, had 1 bal removed, recovered, got a implant, got infected/rejected, got surgically removed, recovered.
So now I'm still left with 1 ball.
I thought I wouldn't be too bother by it, but I am unfortunately.
Since my body rejected the prosthetic I've been looking into silicone injections, but all I keep reading are these horror stories.
Now I don't have any ambition to do it myself, but by a professional.
However I'd like to get some info from people who actually have silicone injections.
How is it, how was the "procedure", how big did you go, was it expensive, and all of that stuff.
If someone wants to share this info with me but not publicly, please send me a DM.

Sorry for the long post.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.

Reactions: windibundu

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Perhaps not the answer you are looking for, however to stay your best and healthiest, the best thing you can do is refrain from modifications.

I understand you are unhappy with how it looks, and perhaps feels. But realize your body is beautiful. What you have is a wonderful gift, and I understand you want that area to look even better; but just know I care for your health. You have been through so much already!

Congradulations by the way on being a survivor, I'm happy you are still with us for this crazy world!

Sorry if this post was a waste of your time. I know others with experience will be of surperior guidance, I just felt like sharing with you an alternate, safer perspective.

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps not the answer you are looking for, however to stay your best and healthiest, the best thing you can do is refrain from modifications.

I understand you are unhappy with how it looks, and perhaps feels. But realize your body is beautiful. What you have is a wonderful gift, and I understand you want that area to look even better; but just know I care for your health. You have been through so much already!

Congradulations by the way on being a survivor, I'm happy you are still with us for this crazy world!

Sorry if this post was a waste of your time. I know others with experience will be of surperior guidance, I just felt like sharing with you an alternate, safer perspective.
It's definitely not a waste of my time.
I appreciate all opinions, for it or against.
Thank you for your kind words.
I do often forget what my body has been through, since it didn't really effect me mentally (besides being unhappy with my smaller sack )

Blacksilicone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When your body has rejected a prosthetic made of silicone, that was designed to be implanted in the body, than you could perhaps get in serious trouble injecting pure silicone into your body.
You survived cancer, don’t risk your life for something like that.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question time

Long story short.
Got testicular cancer, had 1 bal removed, recovered, got a implant, got infected/rejected, got surgically removed, recovered.
Since my body rejected the prosthetic I've been looking into silicone injections, but all I keep reading are these horror stories.
However I'd like to get some info from people who actually have silicone injections.
How is it, how was the "procedure", how big did you go, was it expensive, and all of that stuff.
If someone wants to share this info with me but not publicly, please send me a DM.

Sorry for the long post.

From what I've read, the silicone implant is the only FDA approved procedure, anything else is at your own risk by a non professional. That is unless you are or go outside the USA.
Question, did you get an infection then your body rejected it. Or did your body reject it starting an infection?
What has your Dr. said about trying again?

Reactions: gayisch1

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I've read, the silicone implant is the only FDA approved procedure, anything else is at your own risk by a non professional. That is unless you are or go outside the USA.
Question, did you get an infection then your body rejected it. Or did your body reject it starting an infection?
What has your Dr. said about trying again?
They can't tell me, they can't tell me how and they can't tell me why.
They did tell me I could go for a second time, but with a bit of a higher risk that it might go wrong again.

Primemuscle1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Question time

Long story short.

Sorry for the long post.

Seems as if your body rejected the prosthesis, which was likely made of silicone rubber and filled with either liquid silicone or saline, injecting silicone would be that last thing you'd want to do or have done. What caused the infection? I've had a prosthetic testicle for over 30 years with no issues, thank goodness.

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long story short, my urologist told me the surgeon didn't put the prosthesis deep enough and that why I ended up with the situation I had.
I'm now on the waiting list for a second operation.
They told me it was the surgeon his fault and that it shouldn't happen a second time.
Fingers crossed
Seems as if your body rejected the prosthesis, which was likely made of silicone rubber and filled with either liquid silicone or saline, injecting silicone would be that last thing you'd want to do or have done. What caused the infection? I've had a prosthetic testicle for over 30 years with no issues, thank goodness.