Question -- Exercise for Length, not Thickness

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by anau87, Nov 13, 2009.

1. anau87

anau87 New Member

Hello ...
    First time poster, long time reader. Never really took "PE" seriously, but, decided 20 minutes out of my time 3-5 times a week isn't that much. Figured it's a win/win either way -- I either make gains, or I either prove something I've suspected, but still have an open mind ;)

Anyways, I've been going for a week ... keeping a journal, and doing jelq's, kegels, towel raises, and (trying to) do the oriental massage.

Here's my problem/question --
    I am more than satisfied with my girth. As a matter of fact, I do not want my girth to gain anymore -- it is sometimes already difficult in sex. I really only want to add to my length (holding strong at 6.25), and even, a half an inch would be nice. I don't need to get to 8 inches (it'd be nice), but to say I have 7 inches, well, yeah.

Are there any exercises that just work on length? I know jelqs work on length and width, but is there any way to 'tune' the exercise. Also, I've seen comments about a "Dld Blaster" for length, but have not seen anything written about it since 2003/2004. Is this technique proven to be not useful? And lastly, are Oriental Massages supposed to be as awkward as they feel?

Thanks so much ~

2. tross87

tross87 Member

Dry jelqs with a lower level erection then you use for wet jelqs focuses on length, which part of the oriental message is awkward for you?

3. good_shape

good_shape New Member

Albums:
    Try basic streches or Dld newbie routine.Make strong streches and you will gain,but you will gain little girth to....maybe 1 sm...or half inch...

4. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I too have been wondering this lately perhaps Big Al has more to say on the subject

5. Dawg011

Dawg011 New Member

Albums:
    how does this jelqs work? What do you do?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

On what, exactly?

7. Big Al

Gold Member

8. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The effectiveness and the targeting of a dry jelq vs. a wet jelq. How do they work respectively even though they seem to be the same motion

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Dry jelqs are usually done with less of an erection and seem to target length more (because of the friction caused from doing them "dry"), while the wet jelq is typically done with more of an erection and seems to target girth more.

Draft saved Draft deleted