question for 7X6 ++ guys

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was on top and got wetter than ever before. It was dripping down her thighs! No lie! After sex she told me when she was on top she almost didn't feel me.

My question for you guys is has this happened to you? I wonder if it's because im 6.5 X 6. I asked her if I was thicker and longer would she have felt me. She said at that point she could've had 9 penisis in her and it wouldn't be felt ( she has a great sense of humor). Is it because the position? Have you giants ever experienced this (or been told this) with your huge lengths and girths?

Do I have a small cock?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
If she almost didn't feel you, and you're six inches around ... it sounds like it was more her being caught up in the moment rather than a size thing.

After all .. she was so wet that it was dripping down her thighs!

It might have been a position-thing; perhaps you weren't hitting the really sensitive spots inside her in that position. Just staying on top and turning around might have changed that, riding you reverse-cowgirl style.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:Do I have a small cock? (Frankg) Absolutely not.

6.5 x 6 is a fabulous cock. I personally would try to jelq it to about an 8x7.
Your gf would be so delighted. The first thrust in ANY position would drive her crazy. She would wonder if you were the same guy as before that she couldn't feel.
Don't let it get too big by jelquing. I had a good friend, now deceased, who jelqued to 9.25 x 7, previously a micro-penis. Unfortunately, he developed penis captivus a medical condition where he was unable to remove his cock from his girlfriend until he could somehow lose his erection.

Last edited:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For real about the jeqing thing? I doubt I can get to 8X7. Maybe 6.75 X 6.25. But it seems like so much effort.

D

deleted356736

I wounldn't get stressed over this one-off. A woman can give birth, so her vagina has great expansion potential. With her arousal and the extra lube, no matter how THICK you were, she wouldn't have been able to feel it. It's thickness, not length, that women feel, because the inner part of her vagina has much less sensation than the outer vaginal cuff. I am 7" long and 6" girth, and this has happened with my wife and I a couple of times. Normally when she is on top it is tighter, but maybe that's just her.

I have seen a film clip of a tiny camera inside a woman in different positions during intercourse (true), and the inner part of the vagina is like a cavern and an average thickness and length penis is only touching and rubbing her outer vaginal cuff (really rubbing it too from the clip I saw). For us thicker guys, we rub that outer cuff much harder and generally give more sensation.

Stay with your size, because it's your girth that matters.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't worry about it... I'm 9x6 but my gfs pussy opens up so wide when she's horny that she says she can barely feel me.

She was obviously enjoying it from what you say so you must have been doing the right things!

WHB

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool to know this is normal. I just wish she hadn't put it in those words. Makes me wonder if she can't feel me often.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't worry about it! a couple of things could happen she was so wet and slippery there was little friction ... when she said she couldn't feel you she may have ment she couldn't feel how deep or shallow you where. Or if you where going for a long time she may have become a little desensatized. Every now and then it happens to my wife she says that she just feels totaly full but cant really tell how deep i am if that makes sense.

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5x6 and my girl prefers top because she can control how deep and fast it goes.... i guess that positions good for big dicks... ur not small at all either btw

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
*snip*
Don't let it get too big by jelquing. I had a good friend, now deceased, who jelqued to 9.25 x 7, previously a micro-penis. Unfortunately, he developed penis captivus a medical condition where he was unable to remove his cock from his girlfriend until he could somehow lose his erection.
Just the excuse I was looking for to stay in France! *jelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelqjelq*
:tongue: