question for/about black guys..

killill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hello~
like many guys I guess, I am very atracted to black men,
but I was wondering how do you look at it..
suppose that i would post an add saying I want to fuck a black guy-
does it sound wrong to you? Does it make you feel like an object, or is it a legitimate manner of taste?
It sounds a bit offending to me..but i just love blacks:)

anyway. this is a hypothetical question since I almost never saw a black man in Israel, not to mention a gay one\\

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
go to any group here on LPSG, at least 50% of the members are black, start as Friend/s, then let him/them, know how turned on you get sexually by him or them, but if you want a black guy as a BF, then you don't want to turn them into a Human Dildo, if you just want to Fuck, then you have to let it be known how you much you like black men, and how much you want a black man without being creepy......OBTW, I am a Black Man!, hope this works for you!, Happy New Year!

blacklibran1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Funny, my ex boyfriend was israeli and loved black men too. He said it was becuase they were taboo.. I loved him becuase he was so masculine jewish and spoke hebrew.. So hot. What is it about black men that you like killil?

dangerword

Just Browsing
Media
im a black guy and i like when people are up front cause i love white guys, not in a dirigitory way i just do. i dont think there is anything wrong with that.